ADVERTISEMENT

Polls could be undercounting Harris support…

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
There could be a grassroots silent group turning out in huge numbers that overwhelmingly love this current admin.

There could be a grassroots silent group turning out in huge numbers that overwhelmingly love this current admin.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

A Marist poll came out yesterday that showed of ACTUAL early voters (which I believe is the only one of actual early voters):
AZ: Harris 55 Trump 44,
NC: Harris 55 Trump 43,
GA: Harris 54 Trump 45.

Compare it to the party affiliation that has voted early:

AZ ev so far - 36D, 42R, 22 none, 28% of 2020 total vote turnout
NC ev so far - 34D, 34R, 32 none, 36% of 2020 total
GA ev so far - (no party reported), 44% of 2020 total

If you compare these numbers it shows that Rs could possibly be voting for Harris (I have forever-Rs in my family in GA that are either not voting or voting for Harris), which coincides with Haley's strong showing against Trump, even after Trump solidified the nomination and that 8-12% of Haley voters are either not going to vote, or will vote Dem.

Rs have flooded the polls with conservative leaning polls in the last couple of weeks (I think something like 15-18 polls), which is why the race appears closer... they are doing this for 3 reasons:

- Trump's ego
- "Sheep" mentality of "joining the momentum / winners"
- So Trump can more easily contest the results by whining about winning the polls.

Not predicting a Harris win here or anything... anyone predicting one or the other is just trying to get clicks. Way too close and people are here are far too confident.

A Marist poll came out yesterday that showed of ACTUAL early voters (which I believe is the only one of actual early voters):

If you compare these numbers it shows that Rs could possibly be voting for Harris (I have forever-Rs in my family in GA that are either not voting or voting for Harris), which coincides with Haley's strong showing against Trump, even after Trump solidified the nomination and that 8-12% of Haley voters are either not going to vote, or will vote Dem.

Rs have flooded the polls with conservative leaning polls in the last couple of weeks (I think something like 15-18 polls), which is why the race appears closer... they are doing this for 3 reasons:

- Trump's ego
- So Trump can more easily contest the results by whining about winning the polls.

Not predicting a Harris win here or anything... anyone predicting one or the other is just trying to get clicks. Way too close and people are here are far too confident.

- Trump's ego

Hey lib you did everything but say Kamal was leading and she would win! Why not come out and say it.

- Trump's ego

Post less

- Trump's ego

Wow, wouldn’t that be something. She still wins even though her home town paper and Washington post won’t endorse her. The people’s candidate and the worst president we will ever have.

Nothing would surprise me in the Presidential race, but the Senate turn around is surprising to say the least.

- Trump's ego

I think there could be a little truth behind the electoral and popular gap not being quite as favorable to trump this time. I know a lot of folks in California that have absolutely had it with democrats and voting for trump this time. Getting more of the minority vote also pushes numbers in NYC and LA. I think it gets offset though by the dynamic that plays everywhere - folks exhausted by inflation coming out in big numbers

I think there could be a little truth behind the electoral and popular gap not being quite as favorable to trump this time. I know a lot of folks in California that have absolutely had it with democrats and voting for trump this time. Getting more of the minority vote also pushes numbers in NYC and LA. I think it gets offset though by the dynamic that plays everywhere - folks exhausted by inflation coming out in big numbers
I’ve been working in White Plains, NY during the week for the last month. I drove around through a residential neighborhood this past week and I saw six Trump signs in yards and not a single Harris sign. I’m staying at a Hyatt House hotel while I’m there and they play Fox and Friends at the breakfast area in the morning instead of CNN or one of the MSMs. I asked the manager why they play Fox and he told me because that is what their customers want. The hotel is less than 30 miles from Manhattan, not exactly a hot bed of conservatism. I’m not suggesting that Trump will carry New York, but like you said, I think he will have more support in some areas that are heavily Democratic than he has in the past.

I personally have not met one dem that is voting for Trump. I know a lot that either aren’t voting or voting for Harris.

Anecdotal I know, but still…
My uncle is a lifetime elevator mechanic union guy - always vote democrat. Their whole effing industry switched. They would vote 100 times if they could.

Wow, wouldn’t that be something. She still wins even though her home town paper and Washington post won’t endorse her. The people’s candidate and the worst president we will ever have.
Wait until the ballots start rolling in. Them Dems can make ballots appear magically out of thin air and they are all for their candidate. I wonder how they do that! Hummmmmm!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT