ADVERTISEMENT

POTUS Continues to talk right, govern left

MooseHumperDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2018
Kalispell, MT
With the greatest respect, what specifically can he do with the Democrats refusing any kind of help.

Or the courts that uphold O"s executive orders as if they were laws. O orders DACA, Trump rescinds and a judge upholds DACA. O declares public land off limits for drilling, Trump rescinds and a judge stops the drilling.

Trump just dropped a nuke on the deep state and some rats are panicked but it's going to take a lot of nukes to kill all the embedded cockroaches. Trump is very limited when it comes to activist judges and has no way of knowing where the next attack will originate.

on immigration. 100% who cross border with kids are moved inland and given work permits. 100%. He talks about walls while presiding over the loosest immigration policy in history. Please spare me the "his hands are tied" crap.

Judge by actions, not words.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...n-being-released-into-u-s-given-work-permits/

Whether you like it or not we don’t live under a dictatorship his hands are in fact tied.

Congress & the courts defy every action/proposal.

What would you have him legally do?

With the greatest respect, what specifically can he do with the Democrats refusing any kind of help.

Whether you like it or not we don’t live under a dictatorship his hands are in fact tied.

Congress & the courts defy every action/proposal.

What would you have him legally do?

I don't have to solve the problem for him, just like I didn't have to pick a coach when Richt groupies said "Who should we hire?"

He told me he was gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, and so far he has completely failed. If I hire a guy to mow the lawn, I want the damn grass cut. I don't give a rat's ass about gasoline prices, dull edged blades or the weather. I just want the grass cut, like he promised.

I don't have to solve the problem for him, just like I didn't have to pick a coach when Richt groupies said "Who should we hire?"

He told me he was gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, and so far he has completely failed. If I hire a guy to mow the lawn, I want the damn grass cut. I don't give a rat's ass about gasoline prices, dull edged blades or the weather. I just want the grass cut, like he promised.
Who the hell thought he could, in king-like fashion, build the wall and force Mexico to stroke a check? I didn’t, but I did believe he would bring attention to the issue. In turn, he has built part of the wall and under the new NAFTA they and Canada are effectively paying for it. In today’s world that’s about as good as we can expect. Congress is too divided and immature.

So did I miss the news about a new statute requiring feds to accept 100% of illegals with kids, give them a two year work permit and release them inland? That was the topic of this three before it got hijacked by apologists. And I never expected a Mexican funded wall. What I did not expect was a policy to turn flyover country blue to be instituted under Trump.

But nobody wants to talk about that very real ”solution".

He can't fight Congress on every issue and sign executive orders at will like Obama Charlatan did.

So who forged his name on the EO banning bump stocks? Apparently he has legislative abilities. And it's the executive branch not enforcing existing immigration law. I remain a Trump, but sometimes more people should look under the hood and see exactly what his branch is up to. He signs a record spending bill every morning before breakfast then says "never again".

Last edited:
So who forged his name on the EO banning bump stocks? Apparently he has legislative abilities. And it's the executive branch not enforcing existing immigration law. I remain a Trump, but sometimes more people should look under the hood and see exactly what his branch is up to. He signs a record spending bill every morning before breakfast then says "never again".
He's not a true Libertarian (he's just what we needed for the time being). I'm really hoping Trey Gowdy will seek election in 2024.

I feel the same but also think it’s a little more complicated when dealing with the snakes in Washington DC

What would Hillary do? Just be glad we don't have that evil-witch in office.

Go back to the men’s showers.

Perv!

Campbell: Have you ever read Sinclair Lewis' Babbitt?
Moyers: Not in a long time.
Campbell: Remember the last line? "I have never done a thing that I wanted to do in all my life."...

I defy that!
I will hop on initials, chew one ear off,
back up and see if she wants more!

Campbell: Have you ever read Sinclair Lewis' Babbitt?
Moyers: Not in a long time.
Campbell: Remember the last line? "I have never done a thing that I wanted to do in all my life."...

I defy that!
I will hop on initials, chew one ear off,
back up and see if she wants more!
Goooooooooo pug! Sic ‘em! Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof!

Last edited:
He could start by replacing Sec. St. Pompeo, and Mad Bomber Bolton, since he campaigned on getting out of wars, not starting them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT