ADVERTISEMENT

Power rank these teams. SEC is deep!!

dawgkc

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
NOT considering scheduling but instead just preseason roster, if they meet on a neutral field, who is better if all these teams played?

When doing the record don't consider probability over time. Just think who is better one game at a time on a neutral field.

I will share my order later but where would YOU PUT these teams in order? Ignore my numbers

1. Bama (if new staff elevates milroe watch out) then again no saban
2. TX ( been knocking on the door and have their QB back and likely a good backup)
3. LSU (QB play won't drop as much as some think...can they have a defensive revival?)
4. Ole miss (like a Lego set with all the pieces but can they put it together?)
5. Missouri (when we play them they are well coached and physical. They also have maybe best WR QB combo).
6. Tenn (how much do you believe in their young QB? And the rumors this is their best D?)
7. Georgia (I think this is our most well rounded deep team on paper ever in terms of preseason looks).
8. OKLAHOMA (beat TX last year and had a legit shot to win their conference. )

Don't have to rank these but when you consider Tex AM, Kentucky, Auburn, and or fla could be a tough game on a given day.....hell a deep conference.

Miss st/Vandy/Ark/SC ....to me these 4 can beat the group I mentioned above them but on a neutral site would rarely beat the top 8.

Side NOTE, what would the ACC or Big 10 champs record be on a neutral field against the top 8 of the SEC?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.