ADVERTISEMENT

Ppl are actually voting for this

It is so strange, as long as she has been in public office, that she hasn't had some sort of
training or doesn't work on controlling the cackle in public. If the principal of my kids high school did that, while speaking publicly, I would think they are looney tunes and an unserious person. This is why she is losing male voters across the board.

One thing you have to consider is roughly 40% of the population directly relies on the regime for their income: whether its welfare, a civil rights related job i.e. DEI, HR, or government employment.

And its a percentage of the population that will vote in a 100% block for the democrat candidate regardless of who it is. They could nominate a broom handle and large swaths would for it.

One thing you have to consider is roughly 40% of the population directly relies on the regime for their income: whether its welfare, a civil rights related job i.e. DEI, HR, or government employment.

And its a percentage of the population that will vote in a 100% block for the democrat candidate regardless of who it is. They could nominate a broom handle and large swaths would for it.
The scariest thing about anti-Christ trump…..he has run a truck through those different segments that were reliably 90 percent democrat. Instead of continuing to gaslight them, maybe they ought to ask themselves why? And God forbid listen to the electorate.

Reactions: MaitlandFloridaDawg
It appears that only bottom feeders will be voting a democrat ticket. Her policies do not benefit anyone, but the fringes of society.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT