ADVERTISEMENT

QB1 Issue

tcerasuolo3

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009
Evans, GA
I am not sure if it has been mentioned yet but I pondered on this last night. If you have seen the second season of QB1 beyond the lights you can see how Fields was kind of entitled and was telling his coach whether or not he should be in the game multiple times. Trying to make coaching decisions for subs and they all let it happen. I am wondering if maybe Fields tried to do that this past season and Kirby squashed that notion and it turned him away and made him want to transfer. Something to think about as I know some insiders here have stated that they have known or heard rumblings since the UF game. I do wonder what may have been said in practices when no media was around. I am hoping I am wrong but, all of this crap with them releasing he is transferring two days before Signing day is extremely spiteful and it really looks like they did this on purpose. With that said, I am not trying to knock the kid because I don't know him personally, but there were some clips in that show where I was like really dude? Thoughts.....

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News