ADVERTISEMENT

Rachel Maddow on debate

LOL…Have you sent these graphs to China and India..keep waiting for you climate geniuses to explain how the world will be better environmentally with China and India given two shi+s less about regulations with zero signs of stopping
Right, so let's just ride this bitch into the ground and do nothing. I think what you are suggesting a mutual suicide pact, which isn't really a great option.

As you rightly point out, our economy is much cleaner than China and India. As such, this seems relevant...

Reactions: celticdawg
ClimateDashboard-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-image-paleo-20240405-1400px.png
And yet the ice at both poles and Greenland is thicker than 20 years ago.

Climate is constantly changing, and I notice the greenies who want to take everything away, except their own private jets, never speak of the oceanic volcanos that the actual scientists who are not chasing grants are talking about.

Weather is my hobby so I actually follow this stuff.

Correlation is not causation. That being said, it seems pretty clear that the CO2 from man-made sources is not the biggest contributor. As in the past, these higher CO2 numbers cause a greening of the planet which cause these numbers to go back down.
There is no evidence that destroying our economy in the short term will lead to lower CO2 10,000 years from now. Civilization only started about 5000 years ago!
"Destroying our economy". Ok. We are currently producing more energy than any country in history. So much destruction.

Quinnepeac. Trump has picked up in ga, Pennsylvania and Michigan. It is linked in the chat. A few others I saw also have him gaining.

Talking like Trump. Come on will. Come back to earth. One of the pub senators said that. I never said it wasn’t possibly biased. But they didn’t say it about Trump’s debate. (Britt)

Should I say your are starting to sound like Joe. I would say it, but if I did you wouldn’t recognize it for till four years later.
Guess who is about to get super focused on J6? Trump's disassembling is about to get a whole lot worse. It's going to be fun watching him trying and failing to deflect.

This was just released.

Guess who is about to get super focused on J6? Trump's disassembling is about to get a whole lot worse. It's going to be fun watching him trying and failing to deflect.

This was just released.

Haha. You made my day with this. Still laughing. Seriously I appreciate this post. Jack smith needs to focus on being less of a moron. He had one case that was a winner. And he blew it. He has been illegally pointed likely as well. The Supreme Court has already warned him. He better hope Trump doesn’t get elected.

"Destroying our economy". Ok. We are currently producing more energy than any country in history. So much destruction.
Producing more expensive energy. 36 trillion in debt and about 8 Trillion under Biden, most of it coming from the green new infrastructure deal. Added regulations on business forcing them to manufacture in India and China where they have less regulation. Increases in costs for housing, transportation, food....anything that requires energy...which is everything.
I know the elitists on TV say it's not a big deal but they have the excess finances to afford it. Most people in the US do not.

Vance did very well.

As you said elsewhere, what a refreshing change to see two people debate the points and shake hands afterwards. It will be great when Trump is gone and we return to something closer to normalcy.

The last impression from the debate was Vance refusing to say that Trump lost the last election. That’s tough for Vance and the ticket.

And here’s one objective measure that tells you a lot about the debate. This is not good for Trump. My friend @_lowcountrydawg contends abortion isn’t going to be much of a factor in November. This suggest otherwise.

If American’s primary concern is abortion, then we get what we deserve. It’s embarrassing and quite frankly indicative of a dark soulless people.

Haha. You made my day with this. Still laughing. Seriously I appreciate this post. Jack smith needs to focus on being less of a moron. He had one case that was a winner. And he blew it. He has been illegally pointed likely as well. The Supreme Court has already warned him. He better hope Trump doesn’t get elected.
Calm down, It’s a parody account, Zinger. It’s not actually Jack Smith.

But the release of the report is very real.

Right, so let's just ride this bitch into the ground and do nothing. I think what you are suggesting a mutual suicide pact, which isn't really a great option.

As you rightly point out, our economy is much cleaner than China and India. As such, this seems relevant...

Manufacturing jobs numbers are essentially the same as under Trump before covid. Now, the cost of manufacturing is going way up due to many things including the expensive energy which I have already mentioned.

Manufacturing jobs numbers are essentially the same as under Trump before covid. Now, the cost of manufacturing is going way up due to many things including the expensive energy which I have already mentioned.
We are currently investing more in factories and manufacturing in this country than we have since 1929, with a huge uptick during the current administration. Minimize it all you want. It doesn’t change what’s happening.

We are currently investing more in factories and manufacturing in this country than we have since 1929, with a huge uptick during the current administration. Minimize it all you want. It doesn’t change what’s happening.
You can exaggerate all you want but here are the facts on manufacturing jobs. Trump increased them. After the jobs returned after Covid they flatlined.
Biden has done nothing for manufacturing jobs while increasing the costs for everyone.

latest_numbers_CES3000000001_2014_2024_all_period_M08_data.gif

Reactions: litedawg1968
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT