ADVERTISEMENT

Racism and discrimination?

MidwestDawgKC

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2017
Not agreeing with someone’s political and moral stances is not racism. The avoidance of others bc of their political and moral stances is not discrimination.

The desire to form a group of people rejecting those stances is one’s right and privilege. I say these things bc I personally feel like all of the people who think Christians and conservatives and “Republicans” and anyone else considered on the right as racists, terrorists, bigots, inhumane and all of the other disrespectful descriptions that the left describes them as should move to where your people are.

Why would you want to live around people of such low moral values? Why would you want to socially interact with the “scum” of society? Explain to everyone why those people should be eradicated from society…

Not agreeing with someone’s political and moral stances is not racism. The avoidance of others bc of their political and moral stances is not discrimination.

The desire to form a group of people rejecting those stances is one’s right and privilege. I say these things bc I personally feel like all of the people who think Christians and conservatives and “Republicans” and anyone else considered on the right as racists, terrorists, bigots, inhumane and all of the other disrespectful descriptions that the left describes them as should move to where your people are.

Why would you want to live around people of such low moral values? Why would you want to socially interact with the “scum” of society? Explain to everyone why those people should be eradicated from society…
Someday, everything that happened in the past 4 years will be considered just a bad fad, like pet rocks and androgynous rock bands.

I agree. Respecting another’s ideas and beliefs is completely different than accepting those as fact. I have friends and family members that are gay. They are wonderful people who I love. But that doesn’t mean I would promote their lifestyle. Likewise, having a differing opinion on immigration - to choose a recent hot topic. But the problem comes when legislation has to be passed that makes the two more black and white. Then we are forced to choose sides.
In nature, like typically seeks out like.
JC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT