ADVERTISEMENT

Raffensperger for the win

3 Pete

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 8, 2001
Disneyland
He'll deliver Georgia like he did for Biden, Warnock and Ossoff. Raffy won his 2020 primary with democrat votes. He owes them.

Is he saving democracy or preserving the bureaucracy? I can't tell the difference.

Goldman Sachs says Harris has a slight edge over Trump but it all comes down to Georgia

2020 all over again

Last edited:
He'll deliver Georgia like he did for Biden, Warnock and Ossoff. Raffy won his 2020 primary with democrat votes. He owes them. Is he saving democracy or preserving the bureaucracy? I can't tell the difference.

Goldman Sachs says Harris has a slight edge over Trump but it all comes down to Georgia

2020 all over again
If Trump wins GA, is it a fair election?

He'll deliver Georgia like he did for Biden, Warnock and Ossoff. Raffy won his 2020 primary with democrat votes. He owes them.

Is he saving democracy or preserving the bureaucracy? I can't tell the difference.

2020 all over again
At this rate he may do more damage to the party and the country than did McCain, Romney or any of the other Dem's in sheep's clothing of the Repub party.

If Trump wins GA, is it a fair election?
That's not enough information to answer. There will be shenanigans, particularly in Fulton County.

You seem to forget, or never learn, that the flagship election case in Georgia, Curling v. Raffensperger, which led to the state having to replace its election system, was filed by a Democrat.

Was the 2018 governor's race a fair election?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT