ADVERTISEMENT

Random message board posts from around the SEC....Vols, Gators, others....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Vols rip Saban for supporting the same 8 game schedule they did.

"That eight game schedule is so bad our AD came damn near not voting for it" Vol: Alabama won the spring meetings. Saban didn't want the 9 game schedule and they'll get money if any teams storms the field on them again.

"He don't want us to throw down no more of them desperation passes and fgs in the final seconds" Vol: For years Saban demanded that SEC teams play 9, then the Vols got good. What a hypocrite.

Gators discussing more articles written about their demise and Georgia's rise

"Cheater, Cheater, Gator Tail Eater" Gator: Nice article....but in every article is it somehow against the sportswriter code to never mention the elephant in the room which of course is the blatant cheating with no consequences for the "elite" programs?

"They got the schedule that's gonna make me quit football" Gator: All I know is if the pos dawgs win another championship this season I'm done with college football. Oh, and check the Puppies schedule this year. What a joke.

"We win national titles with the top 1% of 1% of coaches. They win with a man of little integrity. BTW, can't wait for that new Gator Netflix series on our glory years!!" Gator: I live up here about an hour from Athens and you even hear their fans bragging about how Turdy Fart gets away with it. It makes me sick to even see the slimey POS

Gumps still sore about the media's love affair with the two time defending champs

"The gall of ESPN to focus on the last two years of football and not talk about our championships from several years back" Gump: Only if you believe what the studio guys at ESPN have to share. UGA 2-7 vs ALABAMA since 2007. They have a lot more more work to do 6 Nattys vs 2. That is simple math that ESPN will not report doesn’t fit their narrative.

"Georgia still got questions to answer" Gump: This year will tell us a lot about where both programs are and the direction each is heading.

Travolta Pulp Fiction gif Gump: Kirby finally realized he shouldn't provide bulletin board material.
giphy.gif

"If he can win one more, Kirby's job is safe." Gump:
If he wins it all again this year he may be coach for life at UGA.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News