ADVERTISEMENT

Random Thought: Why is Warnock spending so much money on ads to kids?

JungleRecon

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2011
So, I am listening to Fox this morning and Eric Erickson was talking about how Warnock is spending a million bucks a week on adds, specifically streaming services and multi media. He also mentioned that his kids cant stand it because every ad they see while watching Cucumelon( an under 6 show) My kids 5 and 7 watch yt also and they hate Warnock! My boy the other day while watching something with me, goes,"oh not this guy again I cant stand Warnock" when a commercial came on. He is seven years old! I started watching closer and every commercial break on yt is Warnock commercial and they are attached to videos that only children would watch.

I wonder if their streaming advertiser just sucks or there is another reason?

Last edited:
So, I am listening to Fox this morning and Eric Erickson was talking about how Warnock is spending a million bucks a week on adds, specifically streaming services and multi media. He also mentioned that his kids cant stand it because every ad they see while watching Cucumelon( an under 6 show) My kids 5 and 7 watch yt also and they hate Warnock! My boy the other day while watching something with me, goes,"oh not this guy again I cant stand Warnock" when a commercial came on. He is seven years old! I started watching closer and every commercial break on yt is Warnock commercial and they are attached to videos that only children would watch.

In trying to limit the number of dead folks and illegals voting for dim candidates, they are now pushing for the underage vote.

Why don’t you just pay for YT premium and cut the ads out?

Why don’t you just pay for YT premium and cut the ads out?
Thank you Mr. Buttigieg. It’s always the elite who advise the working class to just spend more.

Of course, the point of the post was to question the Ad targeting of a politician.

But heck, why have a rational discussion when you can fix the problem with money?

Thank you Mr. Buttigieg. It’s always the elite who advise the working class to just spend more.

Of course, the point of the post was to question the Ad targeting of a politician.

But heck, why have a rational discussion when you can fix the problem with money?
The biggest issue in all of this is a parent teaching their kids to hate other people. That’s what has always been wrong with America. I see the cycle of life continues…

Reactions: LawDawg6
The biggest issue in all of this is a parent teaching their kids to hate other people. That’s what has always been wrong with America. I see the cycle of life continues…
So your suggest just letting Big Stace do it for them?

That sucks for him. He's gonna lose the 10 and under vote.

Truth, at the time that Black people were saying they were being treated unfairly, the vast majority of white people in the South have always disagreed with this assessment.

That was true during slavery. That was true during the Reconstruction era. That was true during the Civil Rights era. So why would any Black person assume that the whites that disagree. with them now actually have it right?

1968 presidential election in GA.

"The 1968 United States presidential election in Georgia was held on November 5, 1968. American Independent Party candidate George Wallace received the most votes, and won all twelve of the state's electoral college votes.[2]

Wallace, who ran a campaign based upon support for segregation, won all but seventeen of the state's 159 counties. Nixon won ten, all either suburban Atlanta counties or historically pro-Union counties of North Georgia. Despite Wallace's sweep of most of the state south of Atlanta, Cobb and DeKalb counties were two of only three amongst 210 Southern counties carried by Goldwater for the Republicans for the first time ever or since Reconstruction to vote for Nixon.[3] The Voting Rights Act and subsequent enfranchisement of African-Americans allowed Humphrey to carry seven majority-black counties."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_United_States_presidential_election_in_Georgia#:~:text=The%201968%20United%20States%20presidential,the%20state's%20electoral%20college%20votes.

Truth, at the time that Black people were saying they were being treated unfairly, the vast majority of white people in the South have always disagreed with this assessment.

That was true during slavery. That was true during the Reconstruction era. That was true during the Civil Rights era. So why would any Black person assume that the whites that disagree. with them now actually have it right?

1968 presidential election in GA.

"The 1968 United States presidential election in Georgia was held on November 5, 1968. American Independent Party candidate George Wallace received the most votes, and won all twelve of the state's electoral college votes.[2]

Wallace, who ran a campaign based upon support for segregation, won all but seventeen of the state's 159 counties. Nixon won ten, all either suburban Atlanta counties or historically pro-Union counties of North Georgia. Despite Wallace's sweep of most of the state south of Atlanta, Cobb and DeKalb counties were two of only three amongst 210 Southern counties carried by Goldwater for the Republicans for the first time ever or since Reconstruction to vote for Nixon.[3] The Voting Rights Act and subsequent enfranchisement of African-Americans allowed Humphrey to carry seven majority-black counties."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_United_States_presidential_election_in_Georgia#:~:text=The%201968%20United%20States%20presidential,the%20state's%20electoral%20college%20votes.

Tonight Show What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reactions: SnoopDawg205
Of course he would… he’s a Hollywood elitist sheep… he can’t have any other opinion or his career would end immediately… Your righteousness is nauseating… blame the whites, it’s so easy… what’s hard is convincing the majority of a brainwashed race that people like Warnock aren’t like them and don’t have their best interest in mind… it’s just more of the same meaningless rhetoric for votes… nothing will ever change until the community itself is fixed… 70% illegitimacy rates for decades… I’m mean haven’t these people been voting for the same political party for 50-60 years and had billions in subsidies to help them finally right the ship?… why are things still so bad, unfair, and unequal… because it’s easier to sit around and have the government “help” instead of actually waking up and changing the majority of the peoples mindset… it’s sad… if they can’t help themselves, then you delusional righteous saviors certainly can’t do it no matter how much you lecture us on a message board and/or how many BLM signs you put in your buckhead homes yard… wake up…

Of course he would… he’s a Hollywood elitist sheep… he can’t have any other opinion or his career would end immediately… Your righteousness is nauseating… blame the whites, it’s so easy… what’s hard is convincing the majority of a brainwashed race that people like Warnock aren’t like them and don’t have their best interest in mind… it’s just more of the same meaningless rhetoric for votes… nothing will ever change until the community itself is fixed… 70% illegitimacy rates for decades… I’m mean haven’t these people been voting for the same political party for 50-60 years and had billions in subsidies to help them finally right the ship?… why are things still so bad, unfair, and unequal… because it’s easier to sit around and have the government “help” instead of actually waking up and changing the majority of the peoples mindset… it’s sad… if they can’t help themselves, then you delusional righteous saviors certainly can’t do it no matter how much you lecture us on a message board and/or how many BLM signs you put in your buckhead homes yard… wake up…
I stopped reading after “brainwashed race”.

More than half of y’all parents probably dressed you all up in Confederate gear. Now that’s brainwashing to the fullest extent.

BLM didn’t help, they bought homes in California and that’s where the money 💰 was spent.

Did I miss something?

What, do slavery and the the 1968 Presidential election have to do with Warnock's ads?
Two tabs. Posted on the wrong one. But still, some of you could use it. ;-)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT