ADVERTISEMENT

Reading about Tua’s procedure and

RecDawg27

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2016
I did not realize the doctor on their staff is the one who sort of started the tight rope procedures. This article may be a little dated but it said they’ve had 10 players have the procedure

He was able to run on an antigravity treadmill a week later, and it was on the practice field in limited fashion 10 days after. It definitely allows for a quicker recovery and more stability.

With Mims, I’m not shocked his recovery time will be longer given his size. I would expect Brock is back much sooner. There will be 1001 post about how he should just hang his cleats up and go pro. That’s not the way Bowers is wired.

I think Oscar is ready. We are very lucky that Lawson and Spurlin are back and not dealing with their injuries. If there is a silver lining to any injury like this is that he gives young guys a lot of opportunities. Next year when they’re in this role, they’re gonna be much more prepared. This team is still more than capable of winning while Brock recovers.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/...covery-from-ankle-surgery.html?outputType=amp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News