ADVERTISEMENT

Real Life Vax Death Stories...17 Year Old...

NavyDawg22

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
I have a friend from WA who posted a picture of her youngest son's with bandaids and "First shot!" as the caption. I just did 😢 and I'm praying for y'all. So many of her friends congratulated her, called her a great mama, etc. Sad. West coast prison she lives in.

VAERS statistics are self reported. information in those reports can include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverified information. No cause-effect between the vaccine and the incident can be proven.
Actually this is not true at all. Extensive documentation HAS to go in a report before submitting. Then you will be called by the agency and go through an excruciating oral interview knowing they will pull your medical license if everything is not right.
Doctors do NOT report this without being totally sure because they know they can lose their license.

Actually this is not true at all. Extensive documentation HAS to go in a report before submitting. Then you will be called by the agency and go through an excruciating oral interview knowing they will pull your medical license if everything is not right.
Doctors do NOT report this without being totally sure because they know they can lose their license.
This is correct. Anyone can report to VAERS. But it's not easy. Documentation is a pain in the butt. It takes time. You will get a follow up.
It's not so simple any yahoo that wants to sabotage the vaccine can make a statistical difference. And, as @wwforest pointed out, HCP are required by law to report to the system.
Finally, it's oversight is by the CDC and FDA - IMO two of the more corrupt and politically left leaning agencies in our government. If they were going to be manipulated to make things look better - they are the ones who would do it.
Those numbers should be looked at with a dropped jaw. Staggering how we are still pushing a product with the statistical adverse events being reported.
JC

VAERS statistics are self reported. information in those reports can include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverified information. No cause-effect between the vaccine and the incident can be proven.
I trust it way more than the CDC. The CDC will lie to push a narrative. Very politicized. I trust individuals way more.

Reactions: elderdawg
@HarryDawg'95 ooooooooh schooled!

or it could be the truth...

Reactions: 3 Pete
The main thing is that they are suppossed to follow up. One of the issues is when they look at the URF (under reporting factor) they try to estimate how many actual cases for different effects their are. This is how they deterimine the impact and risk for the public.

Basically the guy running it right now, John Su for the CDC and Steven Anderson for FDA is assuming a factor of 1.0 which is why the vaccines haven't been stopped. Which is still horrible if the numbers are correct.

Most people cite the Harvard study which is called the Lazarus Report here

The big news is why the CDC or FDA will not give the vaers urf for these vaccines

It is clearly being manipulated by the FDA and the CDC to not investigate and determine the correct URF. Most detailed analysis says the URF is around 41 based on several methods and prior studies of data.

Remember this is their official reporting system whether you like it or not and has been for over 30 years. Many vaccines have been pulled or stopped with a minuscule amount of side effects compared to these. If 41 is the correct number which most who do this type of work think it could be the amount of serious side effects such as death are much much higher than the the 18K reported so far. Remember 18k deaths is suppossed to be valid according to Su, head of VAERS for CDC, based on a URF of 1 or 100%. 41 would be 41x that number.

Reactions: elderdawg and Spe77

I reported for my Mom last February and never heard back at all. I didn't see it as extensive documentation. I of course had to enter the dates of the shot, location and specific side effects. I was surprised how easy it was.

Reactions: wwforest
I reported for my Mom last February and never heard back at all. I didn't see it as extensive documentation. I of course had to enter the dates of the shot, location and specific side effects. I was surprised how easy it was.
Well, I guess if you are a Dr. It's much more a rigorous reporting. That was where I got my information.

Oh, I thought you said you never heard back. At least they acknowledged receiving your report.
Yes, you get an automated email saying they will contact you in x amount of days. That never happened. Her side effects were quite severe so I was surprised I never received a call, email.

• Sad
have a friend who got asthma after her shot and its really hurt her life, and she cannot get her info on VAERS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT