ADVERTISEMENT

Really surprised at the regional selections

TheRedRain

War Daddy
Gold Member
May 6, 2005
First, Texas A&M not getting a national seed was really surprising.

Secondly, Clemson getting in over Kentucky and Missouri is a JOKE... I realize Clemson is a different team with Crownover and they played well down the stretch, but having seen all eight games that we played against tovar three clubs, I can say that both Missouri and Kentucky were far superior to Clemson.

I'd bet Gary Henderson's 9th inning decision Sunday against us will keep him up at night. It probably should.

The committee really gave a lot of love to the Big Ten. We'll see how many of those teams are still around in Omaha...

I tell you, my heart really breaks for Missouri and Kentucky. Both those crowds over achieved this year and should have found their way in.

No tech either, by the way... One of the great mysteries of our season (and there were several) was how tech whipped us so bad in Athens. They weren't good this year at all, even with Kel Johnson... they and Clemson are light years from where they were in the mid 2000s.

Hard to believe it's been four years since I've watched the selection show with a legitimate vested interest. It really wasn't supposed to be this way in year two of new regime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News