ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when the Nashville tranny shot up a school?

You seem happy that the shooter was transgender.

Remember that out of the 4,684 mass shootings documented by the Gun Violence Archive since 2014, at most eight involved transgender individuals. In stark contrast to the 99.9 percent of mass shootings carried out by non-trans individuals.

Do you post about white male shooters or just when it is LGBTQ?

So you think support for the transgender population is creating violent freaks. Not sure how that works; maybe it's the lack of support that is causing the problems.

And I thought advocacy for Trump was creating violent freaks.

Remember that out of the 4,684 mass shootings documented by the Gun Violence Archive since 2014, at most eight involved transgender individuals. In stark contrast to the 99.9 percent of mass shootings carried out by non-trans individuals.

The gun violence archives is the propaganda arm of the anti-gun lobby. Those numbers are bogus and completely manipulated for shock value and political purposes. The FBI numbers are standardized and more accurate.

For example, one of their "mass shootings" was actually just an accidental discharge. A guy accidentally fired his gun into the floor, but since 3 people get with bits of the flooring this was counted as a mass shooting by the GVA.

Another one. There were several gang members shot in a turf war near a school(not in the school or even close to it) at aprox 1am in the morning. No students or staff where even on campus. This is counted as a mass casualty school shooting event.

The gun violence archives is the propaganda arm of the anti-gun lobby. Those numbers are bogus and completely manipulated for shock value and political purposes. The FBI numbers are standardized and more accurate.

For example, one of their "mass shootings" was actually just an accidental discharge. A guy accidentally fired his gun into the floor, but since 3 people get with bits of the flooring this was counted as a mass shooting by the GVA.

Another one. There were several gang members shot in a turf war near a school(not in the school or even close to it) at aprox 1am in the morning. No students or staff where even on campus. This is counted as a mass casualty school shooting event.
OK, I subtracted those two and it's down to 99.8%. I'm sure there are more, but it doesn't seem to change to intent of the comment. You talk about the "liberal media" blowing things up. You would think that if we didn't have any transgenders, all gun violence would be resolved.

Reactions: Charlottedawgs

Please show where the corporate media admits the Texas shooter is a mentally ill alphabet person. Why would they conceal it?
I'll hang up and listen.

Come on. Every time the media rushes to make a shooting maga related. It’s hilarious. The hammer wielding Paul pelosi lover was considered maga for 48 hours. It sucks when something is manipulated by the media doesn’t it.
I simply posted the correction without comment.

I’m not sure if your comments about the Pelosi attacker were being ironic or not, given many on the right are still referring to him as the “hammer wielding Paul Pelosi lover”, as you did. If you actually followed the trial, you would have seen that he very much was a right-wing conspiracy nut.

It’s a veritable case study for misinformation.

“DePape appears to have discussed multiple conspiracy theories online, including ones related to voter fraud, climate change and the COVID pandemic. He has also posted antisemitic rants along with defenses of former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election. Posts also focus on censorship by government and tech companies, and include memes about the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Posts also made reference to QAnon, an online movement supportive of Trump that, among other things, claims a global cabal of pedophiles and Satan-worshipers known as the "deep state" run America and engage in child sex trafficking.

DePape was "out of touch with reality" and estranged from reality, relatives told CNN at the time.

CBS News Bay Area reported San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins had addressed misinformation circulating about the incident, saying she was also aware of a tweet by billionaire Elon Musk that promoted a baseless claim about the attack. Musk later deleted the tweet.”

I’m not sure if your comments about the Pelosi attacker were being ironic or not, given many on the right are still referring to him as the “hammer wielding Paul Pelosi lover”, as you did. If you actually followed the trial, you would have seen that he very much was a right-wing conspiracy nut.

“DePape appears to have discussed multiple conspiracy theories online, including ones related to voter fraud, climate change and the COVID pandemic. He has also posted antisemitic rants along with defenses of former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election. Posts also focus on censorship by government and tech companies, and include memes about the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Posts also made reference to QAnon, an online movement supportive of Trump that, among other things, claims a global cabal of pedophiles and Satan-worshipers known as the "deep state" run America and engage in child sex trafficking.

DePape was "out of touch with reality" and estranged from reality, relatives told CNN at the time.

CBS News Bay Area reported San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins had addressed misinformation circulating about the incident, saying she was also aware of a tweet by billionaire Elon Musk that promoted a baseless claim about the attack. Musk later deleted the tweet.”

Exactly my point. Straight maga guy who is a nudist and voted for Obama. Known for his extraordinary ability to make hemp bracelets. Haha. Whose lawyer says the attack had nothing to do with politics. Pretty amazing how they went dark after the attack.

He wanted pelosi to admit corruption on tape, then have Biden pardon her so the country to move forward. There was way more to the story. But the media didn’t want to see that. Till the Paul pelosi boyfriend talk.

Last edited:
Exactly my point. Straight maga guy who is a nudist and voted for Obama. Known for his extraordinary ability to make hemp bracelets. Haha. Whose lawyer says the attack had nothing to do with politics. Pretty amazing how they went dark after the attack.
Funny how he managed to not attack anyone back when he was voting for Obama and then when he signed up for the MAGA/QAnon crazy train he’s bashing old dudes in the head with a hammer. Weird.

Tough position for his lawyer to take given DuPape said that he was planning on holding Nancy hostage and possibly breaking her knee caps until she came clean about Dem lies. That’s seems kind of political.

Funny how he managed to not attack anyone back when he was voting for Obama and then when he signed up for the MAGA/QAnon crazy train he’s bashing old dudes in the head with a hammer. Weird.

Tough position for his lawyer to take given DuPape said that he was planning on holding Nancy hostage and possibly breaking her knee caps until she came clean about Dem lies. That’s seems kind of political.
Yea. Didn’t make much sense. Said he wanted Nancy to admit corruption. Then he wanted Biden to pardon her so the country could move forward. So said the nudist Obama voter. See how the context changed what you read there. Still All facts.

They didn’t dig deeper and call him just straight mentally ill till the pelosi boyfriend piece came out.

Last edited:
Reactions: DTwnDawg

Well, is he wrong? They are hateful and unhappy freaks.

Just transgender. This advocacy is creating violent freaks.

If they want to kill someone, take aim at the people that told them hormone therapy and irreversible surgery was just what they needed. Shoot the people that lied to them.
Got it, just promoting your hate.

Police have identified her. She was there with her biological child. And now even fox news is rolling back their reporting.

Reactions: willdup
So you think support for the transgender population is creating violent freaks. Not sure how that works; maybe it's the lack of support that is causing the problems.

Many of these trans people have severe mental health issues not related to what sex they are. They are convinced by others if they just change sexes it will fix their issues and what a surprise it doesn’t. Then the desperation begins. Mixed with hormones it’s a bad combo. The true number of people who should undergo sex change is tiny very tiny. But the number doing it because they think it will cure all their mh issues is large. It needs to stop being covered by insurance and the government. Only then will it truly be sought out by the people that need it. Too much of a large payout for too many people and they keep it going without looking at what is best for the patient imo.

What the police spokesman actually said:

"There are some discrepancies [regarding the individual's gender]. We do have reports she used multiple aliases, including Jeffrey Escalante, so she utilized both male and female names."
You left out the important detail that this person has a history of financial fraud, so the use of aliases may very well have a different explanation.

Can we let the story unfold and see if gender identity had anything to do with this crime?

All are carried out by folks w mental issues.

Being told they are under attack is what creates the attacks. That is the fault of the left.

OK, I subtracted those two and it's down to 99.8%. I'm sure there are more, but it doesn't seem to change to intent of the comment. You talk about the "liberal media" blowing things up. You would think that if we didn't have any transgenders, all gun violence would be resolved.
where did I mention transgender? My point is that the Gun violence archive is a complete fraud and used examples to prove it. When they claim there have been hundreds of mass shootings and the FBI say it’s 12 something doesn’t add up. Yet, the media dutifully uses them as a legit source because it suits their anti-gun agenda.

Angry Gi Joe GIF

Beyond the tragedy of the situation, I found something interesting. The police have confirmed the shooter was a female.

How were they able to do that? I thought it all depends on how a person feels and identifies. Since the person is deceased, how did they confirm she was female?

Can't men have babies now?

Beyond the tragedy of the situation, I found something interesting. The police have confirmed the shooter was a female.

How were they able to do that? I thought it all depends on how a person feels and identifies. Since the person is deceased, how did they confirm she was female?

There is more than enough stupidity on the left without inventing straw man arguments to make them seem even more ridiculous.

The vast majority of people who support LGTBQ rights do not believe that men can have babies, any more than the idea that the vast majority of those on the right are misogynistic fascists. Amplifying the views of the most extreme minority and suggesting they are the views of the majority doesn’t help anyone.

It appears this person was a straight female who used a male name are part of a check kiting scheme.

Reactions: celticdawg

I don't see where he was happy. Where are you seeing he was happy?

Reactions: ugateke24

Well it is Texas and they know the difference between steers and ____. Or they used to at least.

Reactions: doerunn

But I thought killings were the guns fault…not the killers😬

There is more than enough stupidity on the left without inventing straw man arguments to make them seem even more ridiculous.

The vast majority of people who support LGTBQ rights do not believe that men can have babies, any more than the idea that the vast majority of those on the right are misogynistic fascists. Amplifying the views of the most extreme minority and suggesting they are the views of the majority doesn’t help anyone.

It appears this person was a straight female who used a male name are part of a check kiting scheme.
It appears your source may be either lying or trying to shade the truth. I had seen no reporting that claims she used male names to kite checks.

Neighbors of this nut job are now quoted as saying she claimed to be transgender.

Does check kiting still exist with computer technology of banks these days? I will assume you know what check kiting is but your source may not. Why would she use male names just to commit check fraud?

It appears your source may be either lying or trying to shade the truth. I had seen no reporting that claims she used male names to kite checks.

Neighbors of this nut job are now quoted as saying she claimed to be transgender.

Does check kiting still exist with computer technology of banks these days? I will assume you know what check kiting is but your source may not. Why would she use male names just to commit check fraud?
Apologies, the charges were for forgery.

"Moreno, 36, has used "multiple aliases," including "Jeffrey Escalante," Christopher Hassig, heading the investigation for the Houston Police Department, told reporters Monday. Although it appears she has gone by "both male and female names" in the past, investigators' interviews and documents connected to her life so far show Moreno "has been identified this entire time as female," Hassig said."

Among her charges are an Aug. 2009 assault, for which she was sentenced to 180 days in Harris County Jail for kicking a detention officer; a May 2010 charge for forgery, for which she was sentenced to two days in Harris County Jail for trying to use a counterfeit $100 bill; a Nov. 2010 charge for theft, for which she was sentenced to 30 days in Harris County Jail for stealing hats and makeup; a Dec. 2010 charge for evading arrest, for which she was sentenced to 75 days in Harris County Jail; and a June 2022 charge for unlawful carrying of a weapon, which is still an active case.

Apologies, the charges were for forgery.

"Moreno, 36, has used "multiple aliases," including "Jeffrey Escalante," Christopher Hassig, heading the investigation for the Houston Police Department, told reporters Monday. Although it appears she has gone by "both male and female names" in the past, investigators' interviews and documents connected to her life so far show Moreno "has been identified this entire time as female," Hassig said."

Among her charges are an Aug. 2009 assault, for which she was sentenced to 180 days in Harris County Jail for kicking a detention officer; a May 2010 charge for forgery, for which she was sentenced to two days in Harris County Jail for trying to use a counterfeit $100 bill; a Nov. 2010 charge for theft, for which she was sentenced to 30 days in Harris County Jail for stealing hats and makeup; a Dec. 2010 charge for evading arrest, for which she was sentenced to 75 days in Harris County Jail; and a June 2022 charge for unlawful carrying of a weapon, which is still an active case.
Nothing there would indicate she used a male name to help her pass a phony $100 bill. She told people she was transgender.

PS-The check kiting really threw me. I had no idea you could still do that these days. LOL

Last edited:
Nothing there would indicate she used a male name to help her pass a phony $100 bill. She told people she was transgender.

PS-The check kiting really threw me. I had no idea you could still do that these days. LOL
Clearly showing my age by referring to check kiting. My bad.

Reactions: stray
You left out the important detail that this person has a history of financial fraud, so the use of aliases may very well have a different explanation.

Can we let the story unfold and see if gender identity had anything to do with this crime?
So now you are making assumptions to try to prove a point on something your not sure of

So now you are making assumptions to try to prove a point on something your not sure of
Lighten up, Francis. I turned forgery and financial crimes into check kiting, because I was in a hurry, forgot that check kiting has nothing to do with forgery and have already spent too much time on here today. I took ownership of the mistake and said it was my bad.

Reactions: stray
Lighten up, Francis. I turned forgery and financial crimes into check kiting, because I was in a hurry, forgot that check kiting has nothing to do with forgery and have already spent too much time on here today. I took ownership of the mistake and said it was my bad.
Keep making assumptions Elizabeth!

Clearly showing my age by referring to check kiting. My bad.
Just an aside here, but check kiting is still around and making a comeback along with other forms of check fraud. Check fraud in the US has actually increased over the past 3 years. For example, Sammy Bank-Fraud was kiting funds among several entities to overstate cash reserves to justify large loans.

LGBTQ folks go out of their way to force society to accept them. I won't participate in their delusions, pronouns or perversions. Keep your private life private and behind closed doors. Stop grooming and educating our children about your perversions. If you don't want to be treated different for being LGBTQ then stop acting like being LGBTQ somehow makes you special. Your sexual orientation is neither an achievement nor a holiday. You have not accomplished anything simply by being attracted to one sex or another.

This one brought a rifle to church.

Lakewood Church shooting suspect identified as transgender woman; 'Free Palestine' written on gun​

Genesse Ivonne Moreno has lengthy criminal history

I really believe these people are programmed to kill, kinda like the Manchurian Candidate. I don’t know who is doing it, China or Russia most certainly, but they are. It would be straight forward. These people are losers, no self esteem, no future.

I really believe these people are programmed to kill, kinda like the Manchurian Candidate. I don’t know who is doing it, China or Russia most certainly, but they are. It would be straight forward. These people are losers, no self esteem, no future.
Or our own intelligence services. Ie the Bourne movies are based on the MK ultra program.
Easier for them to do it than it is for foreign powers. And very powerful forces are 100% behind the gun control crowd.

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT