ADVERTISEMENT

Request from all Chat posters.

Not as far as I know. However, I was in blackface once.....as a little child sitting at the feet of Stephen Foster in a first grade play. I'm pretty sure Stephen Foster was a seventh grader.

I didn't put on enough cold cream prior to applying the black stuff, and Mama damn near scrubbed my skin off removing that $***.

You won't catch me exchanging posts with Fred F'ing Astaire.

ASTAIRE-2-popup.jpg

Please let me know if you have ever had a picture taken with you in Blackface.

I won't be able to like posts of anyone who answers affirmatively. Thank you.
I remember as a kid my daddy was in a minstrel show in blackface in Savannah. He and his buddies appeared to be having a good time, and folks were laughing a lot. And I approve of all that btw.

There was a time in my younger years when I tried to light a gas grill (gas turned up high) with small matches. Couldn't get it to work so I lit a wadded up piece of newspaper (with my last match) that promptly went out as I threw it in. The paper was smoldering so I stuck my head down in the grill and blew.

Last thing I remember was the edges of the paper started glowing bright and POOOOOF!
I couldn't see a damn thing for a couple minutes so I'm not sure if anyone took a picture of me or not.

There was a time in my younger years when I tried to light a gas grill (gas turned up high) with small matches. Couldn't get it to work so I lit a wadded up piece of newspaper (with my last match) that promptly went out as I threw it in. The paper was smoldering so I stuck my head down in the grill and blew.

Last thing I remember was the edges of the paper started glowing bright and POOOOOF!
I couldn't see a damn thing for a couple minutes so I'm not sure if anyone took a picture of me or not.
You sir got grill faced.

Please let me know if you have ever had a picture taken with you in Blackface.

I won't be able to like posts of anyone who answers affirmatively. Thank you.

Sir, I consider you a bigot and racist nazi. For those good Americans who strive to be and claim to be black, they should be praised.

A man can claim to be a woman and a woman a man, but yet the joy of transpiring to be a man or woman of color is deplorable in your eyes?

You sicken me with your haughty thought. I wish you harm. And hey, the world is round, seriously.

I knew a plastic surgeon that ran a burn unit. Said most of his patients are from meth lab explosions. They get burned from head to toe and no one visits them.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT