ADVERTISEMENT

Reveal weekend

HHolland92

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
- at this point, would not surprise me at all if Tyrique Stevenson showed up.. Miami didn’t get him on campus near as long as they were hoping. Let’s see if he shows up, leaning toward yes of now.

- hearing some interesting stuff on John Emery in the last 24 hrs, I’ll leave it at that.. whole family will be on campus. LSU did not want him to take this visit. This is a quietly wild recruitment, nothing would surprise me here either way.

- expect good things on Jermaine Johnson.. kid is the real deal. He looks like an NFL end right now. Freaky athleticism and size.

- on Clay Webb, def UGA vs Bama battle here. Neck and neck.. he wants to major in engineering so Bama selling their program on that. Family ties to Georgia, and absolutely loves Coach Pittman.. he’s been on campus more than ppl realize. Not deciding until December during ESD, lots of time to go in this one and UGA is in it big time.

- Max Johnson is the primary target for 2020 and he is not the slam dunk to Miami that some think.. in fact, I’d give UGA an edge as of today. He can spin it.

- Getting Trouble Davis back on campus is big, Texas make a push here. Been saying since his recruitment picked up he’s a Quay Walker skillset and a big target no matter what. Decision coming in near future.. i like where UGA stands.

- the benefits of the West Endzone project is more than just a big recruiting weekend, it looks bad ass and kids are going to love it for years to come. Weight room is a priority next up.

- should be a helluva weekend with some impressive guys on campus. Building the relationships with some and sealing the deal with a few.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News