ADVERTISEMENT

Right before the whistleblower made his claim

Hoffman_rg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
the intelligence community secretly ELIMINATED a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. Don't tell me there isn't a deep state.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...ower-complaint-is-loaded-with-errors-n2553847
That needs to be changed asap. Can u imagine the number of whistleblower charges against DT in the future since 90% of govt workers are dems?

The White House corroborated everything in the whistle blower's account so this is moot.

The White House corroborated everything in the whistle blower's account so this is moot.

Why do u think the dems/deep state changed the whistleblower rules? I think they would be deathly afraid for him to be interrogated on capital hill by Jordan, Gaetz,etc. They would want to know who actually wrote the thing because it is in the form of a legal brief. He is not a lawyer. Also bring out the political bias of the complaintant and that he worked with a group of lawyers that pay officials to leak against Trump.
One other thing. the whistleblower himself acknowledged that at the time of the call, Ukraine officials did not know anything about foreign aid being held up. So there goes the quid pro quo.
Finally, if a president becomes aware of corruption by an American who is running for pres, it is his duty to pursue it. Just like Obama did with Trump except in that case there really wasn't any corruption they could find. But they spent $40MM spying on DT campaign. This will be addressed soon by the IG and Durham special prosecutor.

Last edited:
Why do u think the dems/deep state changed the whistleblower rules? I think they would be deathly afraid for him to be interrogated on capital hill by Jordan, Gaetz,etc. They would want to know who actually wrote the thing because it is in the form of a legal brief. He is not a lawyer. Also bring out the political bias of the complaintant and that he worked with a group of lawyers that pay officials to leak against Trump.
Those damn pesky Facts!!!! lol

Only one problem...the complaint was written before the release of the transcript which completely verified everything the whistleblower wrote. In short....Trump screwed himself! P

I'm going to type slowly so you may understand. You can blow whistles all day long but there was no crime nor a quid pro quo. It is not a crime for a POTUS to ask foreign leader for evidence of violations of U.S. law.

I'm going to type slowly so you may understand. You can blow whistles all day long but there was no crime nor a quid pro quo. It is not a crime for a POTUS to ask foreign leader for evidence of violations of U.S. law.
That would be true if there were official charges of a crime. There are no charges of a crime against the Bidens. It is illegal to ask foreign leader for opposition research against a political opponent.

Reactions: brimur
That would be true if there were official charges of a crime. There are no charges of a crime against the Bidens. It is illegal to ask foreign leader for opposition research against a political opponent.

LMAO. You don't get a conviction before you collect evidence. There is a massive amount of evidence that money was being laundered thru the Ukraine and the Biden family was playing the Clinton graft game. There is certainly enough evidence for the POTUS to ask a foreign leader to work with his AG to investigate to determine if a crime was committed.

LMAO. You don't get a conviction before you collect evidence. There is a massive amount of evidence that money was being laundered thru Ukraine and the Biden family was playing the Clinton graft game. There is certainly enough evidence for the POTUS to ask a foreign leader to work with his AG to investigate to determine if a crime was committed.
There's not even an America investigation because there's no evidence. Trump is attempting to get the Ukrainians to open up an investigation but the Ukrainians have already investigated the issue.

There's not even an America investigation because there's no evidence. Trump is attempting to get the Ukrainians to open up an investigation but the Ukrainians have already investigated the issue.

Yes, there is an American investigation and Durham is on the case. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad that Dems will protect political grafters when it's plain to see.

Biden's family was awarded contracts in fields where they were not experts and made millions. Then Biden bragged about getting a prosecutor fired that was investigating one of those companies. The Clintons took millions from the Russians and then approved the sale of uranium to Russia and you clowns want to call a guy working to MAGA a traitor.

I’l.....respond.....slower.....yes it is!!....it is literally illegal to ask a foreign government to investigate ANY US citizen.....now go study that!!.....Seriously when the POTUS openly admits guilt it’s still not enough...and ur assuming I didn’t vote for him.....maybe just maybe I know a criminal when I see one....he and Rudy can both go to hell!! TRAITORS!!

I’l.....respond.....slower.....yes it is!!....it is literally illegal to ask a foreign government to investigate ANY US citizen.....now go study that!!.....Seriously when the POTUS openly admits guilt it’s still not enough...and ur assuming I didn’t vote for him.....maybe just maybe I know a criminal when I see one....he and Rudy can both go to hell!! TRAITORS!!

Bwaa haa haa. Sure, we don't have cooperation agreements for pursuing international criminals. We literally ask foreign governments for information on U.S. citizens activities abroad every day. But sure, it's illegal for the chief law enforcement agent of the U.S. to ask a country to cooperate when it has been proven money has been moving in very suspicious ways.

Redone

Everyone knows that Obama investigated US citzens in an effort to get Trump. Not only that but he used the FBI, DOJ,CIA, to accomplish the objective. They used lies from a British spy with russian contacts to concoct a dossier which was used to get 4 FISA warrants to spy on Trump aides. I was told by leftists that if president Obama doesn't investigate fraud and corruption, he is not doing his job.

The above is common knowledge now but IG & prosecutor reports are being held up by the intelligence agencies who want more info should redacted.

Secondly, did u know there is an actual treaty between the USA and Ukraine that allows for cooperation in the investigation & prosectuion of corruption. So trump was doing his job. https://www.lucianne.com/2019/09/27...cooperation_for_prosecuting_crimes_16266.html

The only one who has openly confessed to a crime is JOE BIDEN WHICH IS ON TAPE. You can try to shield him with lies but it won't work.
Finally if u throw around the term traitor, u should know what u are talking about. You don't.

Bwaa haa haa. Sure, we don't have cooperation agreements for pursuing international criminals. We literally ask foreign governments for information on U.S. citizens activities abroad every day. But sure, it's illegal for the chief law enforcement agent of the U.S. to ask a country to cooperate when it has been proven money has been moving in very suspicious ways.
No foreign govt can investigate a US citizen without working through proper US agencies. To ask a foreign Govt to investigate you, I or Joe Biden, is illegal.

Reactions: jbpayne32
No foreign govt can investigate a US citizen without working through proper US agencies. To ask a foreign Govt to investigate you, I or Joe Biden, is illegal.

Foreign governments can investigate any U.S. citizen they want if they believe crimes were committed in or against their country.

Trump also asked them to work with his AG. So, you must assume Trump knows what his LE agencies are working on and he probably knows Dem senators made threats during the Mueller probe.

There is absolutely NOTHING illegal about a POTUS asking the head of another state to provide info and also let him know there would be no repercussions for continuing an investigation they were strong armed into stopping by the previous admin. There is credible information that a crime may have been committed and high profile U.S. citizens participated in covering it up. The POTUS can ask for assistance in a probe of this nature since his DOJ is actively investigating.

And btw, the POTUS IS a proper channel. I know dems seem to forget but Trump is in charge of the FBI, CIA and DOJ.

Last edited:
Funny it's coming out that AG Bar is pissed Trump mentioned him in this scam. It's illegal for Barr to do "opposition research" along with 45 personal lawyer.

Reactions: TheBIGREDONE
Funny it's coming out that AG Bar is pissed Trump mentioned him in this scam. It's illegal for Barr to do "opposition research" along with 45 personal lawyer.

It isn't oppo research if a crime was committed and there is overwhelming evidence the Bidens were neck deep in corruption. As far as Barr's feelings, BS. If he feels Trump was using him in a scam, he can resign but we know that isn't going to happen. Barr also knows if the POTUS asked a foreign government to contact him if they found evidence that he would be the one that reviewed the evidence. It's already been proven time, and time and time again the MSM just makes stuff up about Trump.

It isn't oppo research if a crime was committed and there is overwhelming evidence the Bidens were neck deep in corruption. As far as Barr's feelings, BS. If he feels Trump was using him in a scam, he can resign but we know that isn't going to happen. Barr also knows if the POTUS asked a foreign government to contact him if they found evidence that he would be the one that reviewed the evidence. It's already been proven time, and time and time again the MSM just makes stuff up about Trump.
What's the evidence the Bidens were as you say......neck deep in corruption? Also if the DoJ hasn't started an official inquiry into potential crimes then it's rumor and political opposition research. And again that's illegal

What's the evidence the Bidens were as you say......neck deep in corruption? Also if the DoJ hasn't started an official inquiry into potential crimes then it's rumor and political opposition research. And again that's illegal

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/25/john-durham-probing-ukraine-as-part-of-trump-russi/

Amazon product ASIN 0062569368
Read the book. It highlights massive evidence of those on the left and right and includes documented evidence of Biden's corruption.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived

I know you don't like Solomon and while you can argue that Biden may not have been corrupt, there is a volume of EVIDENCE. Just because L. Lynch and O refused to investigate doesn't mean there is no evidence. Hell, if Trump had demanded a prosecutor be fired that was investigating a company that had DJT Jr on the board, Dems would be wetting themselves.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/9/book-review-secret-empires-by-peter-schweizer/

Read the book. It shows corruption on both sides and presents plenty of evidence that Biden is corrupt.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/25/john-durham-probing-ukraine-as-part-of-trump-russi/

Durham is looking into Ukraine's role in the 16 election tampering

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

I know you don't like Solomon but he does present evidence. You may be able to create a defense for Biden but the evidence of corruption and conflicts of interest is massive. If POTUS DJT had demanded the firing and executed coercion on this level of a prosecutor investigating a company where DJT Jr. sat on the board, the MSM and dems would be pissing themselves up like never before.

Last edited:
There is also tape of Biden bragging about with holding aid until the prosecutor is fired. Also 3 dim senators wrote letters to the ukraine leader saying they will withhold aid unless they work with mule head and 1 writing saying not to look into biden. SMDH about crimes. You can investigate the Prez looking for a crime but not any Dim that has bragged about it on tape.

There is also tape of Biden bragging about with holding aid until the prosecutor is fired. Also 3 dim senators wrote letters to the Ukraine leader saying they will withhold aid unless they work with mule head and 1 writing saying not to look into Biden. SMDH about crimes. You can investigate the Prez looking for a crime but not any Dim that has bragged about it on tape.
You guys keep overlooking the fact Biden was acting on behest of the full U.S.government, western European countries and the IMF is pressing for the prosecutor to be relieved because he wasn't investigating corruption.

Second, the three Dem Senators were pressing Ukraine to fully cooperate with an official U.S. government investigation.....45 was not. You know how I know because 45 said so. And if t was an official investigation why is 45 personal lawyer running point with Ukraine? That's becsseu he knows what he's doing is illegal.

You guys keep overlooking the fact Biden was acting on behest of the full U.S.government, western European countries and the IMF is pressing for the prosecutor to be relieved because he wasn't investigating corruption.

Second, the three Dem Senators were pressing Ukraine to fully cooperate with an official U.S. government investigation.....45 was not. You know how I know because 45 said so. And if t was an official investigation why is 45 personal lawyer running point with Ukraine? That's becsseu he knows what he's doing is illegal.

Where is proof that the Europeans wanted to get this prosecutor fired. There are documents that Solomon has that refute that "fact". Also how do u explain the same scam that Biden and his son did in China?

He was working on the behalf of him and his son......The american people has not seen 1 cent of any of the money the ukraine and china sent his way...

Except we have a treaty with Ukraine that says otherwise. Other than that carry on.

There you go with the IMF again and completely ignoring the sworn testimony of the prosecutor who said the UK was stonewalling his office during his investigation into Burisma and ignoring Burisma own American attorneys apologizing to the Ukrainian govt for US politicians & reps disseminating false information about the prosecutor.

Where is proof that the Europeans wanted to get this prosecutor fired. There are documents that Solomon has that refute that "fact". Also how do u explain the same scam that Biden and his son did in China?
First, where are the documents and second what specific scam did Biden and his son do in China?

There you go with the IMF again and completely ignoring the sworn testimony of the prosecutor who said the UK was stonewalling his office during his investigation into Burisma and ignoring Burisma own American attorneys apologizing to the Ukrainian govt for US politicians & reps disseminating false information about the prosecutor.
Why exactly should we ignore the opinion of an internation orgainization consisting of 189 nations responsibile for overseeing Structural Adjustment programs or loans to countries in economic crises? An organization who also works to improved governance and fight corruption. You also fail to acknowlege that other western European countries wanted the dismissed lawyer removed because.....gasp he failed to investigate corruption. Oh yes lets also just take the word of that disgruntle and discredited lawyer against countries like the UK. That makes total sense.

the intelligence community secretly ELIMINATED a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. Don't tell me there isn't a deep state.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...ower-complaint-is-loaded-with-errors-n2553847
That needs to be changed asap. Can u imagine the number of whistleblower charges against DT in the future since 90% of govt workers are dems?

What these loony libs don't get is Trump is against EVERYONE in the DC Swamp. There's a reason a lot of Republicans aren't behind a President that is doing a fantastic job. If this were that Idiot Mitt Romney getting the same results the whole lot of those RINO Dipshits would be behind him. Trump is fighting the KABUKI theater that has been Washington for decades.

But these dumbasses leftist love business as usual as long as they can feel good about themselves for caring, and punishing people they are envious of

Actually you're wrong, those Senators were actively warning not to cooperate and specifically in one case to not investigate Biden. Funny, when Democrats put forth a phony dossier that was paid for by Hillary and the DNC with Foreign help, you and other loony dems were celebrating and trying to use it to overthrow an elected President. Suddenly you have non interest in corruption. Bunch of hypocrites

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT