ADVERTISEMENT

Ringo

AgrayDAWG

We can't have nice things
Gold Member
Mar 25, 2019
Dville
Let's clear up a few things. PFF is probably going to get his grade wrong. The 45 yard completion was on the safety having bad eyes and jumping a route he wasn't supposed to. Kelee was supposed to let him clean release inside of him to safety help. It was a matchup cover 3, the safety wasn't there. Ringo made a veteran, savvy play to get on his horse go attempt to make a play on the ball/tackle him to prevent a TD.

If you're upset about the PI call, I don't really know what to tell you, he had position and smothered his dude out of bounds on a ball that was way uncatchable. That wasn't a thing.

It's truly sad that people just see someone be the last person to make a tackle, then come rush to this place to make a really shit post about him. Call him trash, doubt his NFL potential, etc. That's trash on our fans end. People too novice to even understand what they're watching, not being classy enough to keep said thoughts to themselves, not emotionally intelligent enough to understand rushing to the board to make shit posts about a kid who's given a lot to UGA and been through a lot personally with his mother. That's just pure, unfiltered water trash. That's florida level ignorance.

I like being right, I feel like that is a natural human reaction. However, draw the line when it comes to shit posting kids that play for our team, in a game we end up winning, so we can go at other fans of the SAME team to prove we are right. The irony is neither play was egregious on Ringo's end. I've heard someone straight up say "RINGO gifted them 6 points!" NO HE DIDN'T.

If you can't watch things in real time and understand the full picture or context. Don't be a child and rush to this place to eat our own.

PFF is going to give him a bad grade, PFF hasn't come close to matching the player grades the coaches give out yet. That's a waste of time paying attention to that as it pertains to DB's. There couldn't be a worse data point to pull from.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News