ADVERTISEMENT

Rodney Colton Junior

Dabfa2269

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2014
*Note: I’m still interested in the kid as a prospect but after reviewing his profile a little further, it looks like he is a 2026 recruit and so my question is really no longer relevant but anyone who has any feedback on the kid as a player and/or his interest in UGA would be welcomed?

He appears to be if not the top, one of the top recruits from South Carolina’s 25 class. We just recently took their top commit in Earls and now I’m hearing from more than one place that we have really been turning up our pursuit of him on the recruiting trail. The kid looks great on film, he’s a unanimous four-star across all major recruiting services, he’s from the state of Georgia, and most importantly he fills a huge need. My only question to the recruiting insiders is, which of the two needs would he possibly fill if we were able to flip his commitment. We now need another safety after a recent commitment at the position and we also need another ILB. Personally it seems like we may have more Options available to us at linebacker so if he can play safety, then I think he would be a great pick up and a likely upgrade over the recent south Florida kid who just decommitted. Anyone know what position we are recruiting him at? Rivals, for example, has him listed as a safety while other recruiting services have him listed as a linebacker so I’m interested to know are we recruiting him as a safety or as an ILB?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.