ADVERTISEMENT

Rough day trying to support the economy

Jefferson_GA20

“Screw it, we got two rings man”
Sep 18, 2019
For some reason today I decided I wanted an AppleWatch. Tired of carrying my phone to track my runs/steps.

Went Walmart - out of stock
Went to AT&T store - required me to wear a mask so I left
Went to Best Buy - 30 minute wait to get in, mask required.

I don’t think I was meant to have an Apple Watch.

Should I just order the Garmin Instinct online or is Apple Watch better? I’m not a gadget guy. iPhone user but basic use, phone, text, email.

Reactions: Kylo Ren
For some reason today I decided I wanted an AppleWatch. Tired of carrying my phone to track my runs/steps.

Should I just order the Garmin Instinct online or is Apple Watch better? I’m not a gadget guy. iPhone user but basic use, phone, text, email.
Go to timex.com and check out their new metropolitan smartwatch. I got an email from timex about it today.

Reactions: JohnnyBeeDawg

Just wait until the unemployment runs out and scout eBay. There will be some real steals.

106629628_10107842497848625_1896474659963478472_n.jpg

I would get a Garmin.. Love those watches.. I have owned an apple watch, fitbit, samsung galaxy watch, and garmin.. my favorite is the Garmin.. samsung would be a real favorite, but none of the apps i use to connect to will use samsung.. argh!! well i don't have to wear a mask thanks to ADA.. so that doesn't bother me any.

Masks are bad for your health, and help spread the virus.

people wear the same mask every day.. they take it off and touch it and then wear it the next day.. they don't even care that is isn't good at all after a day or 2.. smh the people who wear the gloves though are the biggest morons.. no wait driving around town by yourself in the car with a mask on they are dumb as well.

I'd like to know if someone here owns a Samsung smart watch. They are the best looking of the bunch IMHO -- I have a Garmin, but find the interface, while rugged, kind of clunky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT