ADVERTISEMENT

Rush saying Joe will not debate Trump....

I assumed he would miss one or two them for some reason but not sure he can duck all of them

I think he will debate at least twice. It would look bad (not that liberals care) if he didn't.

Says there will be a covid concern and he will opt out. Rush is usually pretty much on the target and today he has doubled down that it happens.
He will say he is going to debate via Zoom so he can sit at home with his teleprompter and ear piece. Trump will say that's not good enough and then the Dems will claim Trump doesn't want to debate. Yadda Yadda Yadda. Trump should fly Marine one to his front yard and ring the doorbell.

If Trump let's him get away with it and he has a decent debate, he will cancel the other ones. There will not be 3 and doubt he will do anything in person.

If he ducks the debates, he has ZERO chance of winning. The left will move money to down-ballet

Reactions: wstugamd
If he does make it, I hope Trump has Hunter's baby mama and kid front row.

If he ducks the debates, he has ZERO chance of winning. The left will move money to down-ballet

Pelosi has already laid the groundwork for his opting out. She has said that Trump is not a worthy president and not worthy of a debate. Why should Biden lower himself? This is what they will sell when the time comes if they think he should not debate. Not COVID, not anything else...it will be Trump is not worthy.

Says there will be a covid concern and he will opt out. Rush is usually pretty much on the target and today he has doubled down that it happens.

I told a friend the same thing. It’ll be on zoom so he can read cue cards

Agree. And if that's not the case I say he fakes a heart attack.

The one guy who gets how yall are really messing up the expectations game. What a horrible campaign strategy.

the whole world is laughing at us for him even being in the race, this isn't just a campaign strategy

This week Rush has also brought up the "sundowner" effect of sleepy Joe's dementia. The former vice prez makes more sense in the early hours of the day, but the later it gets the more confused he becomes. Rush pointed out that Biden has recently been "putting a lid" on his campaign throughout the morning hours.

Since the upcoming debate is in the evening hours, Rush believes that JB's handlers are working to "change his body clock" so that he gets up later each day to prepare for the main event. Say if Joe gets up in the afternoon hours, he would have time to practice (which is what he's been doing in his basement for months) and still be relatively sharp for the 9PM start.

Sounds like a good strategy to me, but it doesn't matter what time he rises or how much rest he gets, Trump will rattle him senseless once the lights come on.

Just hope one of the debate "rules" is an exam of the candidates ears as they come on stage to make sure their are no hidden devices to transmit answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT