ADVERTISEMENT

Russian influence indictments

dd9nsgy-69cac871-a4f0-4905-9871-d395f31032cd.gif

Reactions: cherrydawg
And AP African American history is a class that was to be offered not mandated for GA high schoolers but the GA GOP doesn't like that.

HERE

"In an Aug. 7 statement, Woods said the state attorney general’s office clarified the law doesn’t restrict local school systems from adopting any AP, IB, or dual-enrollment courses, and that those courses will be exempted from the provisions of the divisive concepts legislation, so long as they meet the stipulations about teaching the course academically and non-politically.

As of Aug. 7, the AP African American Studies course appears in the state catalog of courses with its own course code. All existing AP courses in the catalog also now bear a disclaimer citing the exemption."

...I assume this means you're ok with Tucker interviewing random wackos, now?

EDIT: More:

Georgia Reverses Course on AP African American Studies

Yes but you said he should be heard but AP African American courses shouldn't be heard? Is that your view point?
I never said AP African studies should not be heard. Said exactly the opposite. Unless it comes with guilt teachings too. That is the view you wish I had. You are trying to flip this so bad sho. We all know who you hate man. That is done for you.

Last edited:
HERE

"In an Aug. 7 statement, Woods said the state attorney general’s office clarified the law doesn’t restrict local school systems from adopting any AP, IB, or dual-enrollment courses, and that those courses will be exempted from the provisions of the divisive concepts legislation, so long as they meet the stipulations about teaching the course academically and non-politically.

As of Aug. 7, the AP African American Studies course appears in the state catalog of courses with its own course code. All existing AP courses in the catalog also now bear a disclaimer citing the exemption."

He is trying to make it out to be something it isn’t. For other reasons. He made himself look awful in some responses in another thread weeks ago. He knows it too.

Both are a form speech that invovle the sharing of information and ideas. Again the medium and format maybe different but both are a form speech.

• Haha
HERE

So the GA school superintendent didn't pull funding because he thought it feel under a 2002 law that says it could be considered "devise concepts". Again this you guys are quick to pull speech you don't agree because of your feelings.

Case and point Zinger here.
Unless it comes with guilt teachings too.
If it's uncomfortable to you get rid of it but who cares if you're uncomfortable hearing from a Nazi sympathizer he has a voice.

• Haha
HERE

And more...

AP: In a reversal, Georgia now says districts can use state funding to teach AP Black studies classes

GA DOE: Statement from State School Superintendent Richard Woods

11 Alive: Top Georgia education official says legal clarity means state funding can be restored for AP African-American Studies course

NBC News: Georgia to allow state funding for AP Black studies course following outrage

Last edited:
  • Haha
So the GA school superintendent didn't pull funding because he thought it feel under a 2002 law that says it could be considered "devise concepts". Again this you guys are quick to pull speech you don't agree because of your feelings.

If it's uncomfortable to you get rid of it but who cares if you're uncomfortable hearing from a Nazi sympathizer he has a voice.
You know you are talking two different things. Again you are trying so hard to spin this. With no response to the reason you are doing this. It only makes you look worse sho. You exposed yourself. Live with it. This has been taught to my children already. I didn’t stop it. Nor did I complain about it. It is something they should learn. You are off your rocker. No one cares if this is on tv, a special interview, a documentary, but people will monitor what is taught in schools to children. That will always be the case. This is comparing apples to bowling balls.

Last edited:

Did you read the stories? Your ad hominem attack is both flawed & based on incorrect information...unless you already knew the course could be taught & intentionally misled, to make a point.

Did you read the stories? Your ad hominem attack is both flawed & based on incorrect information...unless you already knew the course could be taught & intentionally misled, to make a point.
Are there other states restricting the teaching of African American history and has the GOP gone to back to reverse those decisions?

• Haha
Right now.....which one was and is in other states around the country?

A reversal means it was once unfunded right?

You changing your point doesn't invalidate mine: It's an interview. Big difference.

Are there other states restricting the teaching of African American history and has the GOP gone to back to reverse those decisions?
I don't know, man. Can the GA GOP change things in other states? Seems sketchy. You brought up the GA AP class out of nowhere...I provided evidence that you're wrong...and now you're changing your argument.

Sorry, but that's weak & I don't really care about this particular individual. It's an interview.
Moose, it’s not like you to flippantly dismiss a detailed and,if I may suggest, well-supported argument like that. Now you don’t care about the interview and the interviewer when you took the time to defend him in this same thread?

The current media environment is a mess, full of lies and propaganda that originate from both inside and outside our country. You are quite adroit at detailing it when it originates from the left, but now that I’ve detailed it from one of the most known and followed voices on the right my argument is weak and you don’t care?

It’s not an interview and I provided examples of why that is the case. “Best and most honest” is not the set up for an interview, it’s establishing a platform, which I suspect you know. Everything from Tucker in the interview that follows supports my argument.

Now, why is Tucker, who has been a relentless and consistent voice in support of Putin and Russia, platforming a Nazi apologist? Stay tuned, because I’m guessing we will eventually find out. It isn’t about journalism. Perhaps the indictments announced yesterday could be relevant. TBD.

Moose, it’s not like you to flippantly dismiss a detailed and,if I may suggest, well-supported argument like that. Now you don’t care about the interview and the interviewer when you took the time to defend him in this same thread?

The current media environment is a mess, full of lies and propaganda that originate from both inside and outside our country. You are quite adroit at detailing it when it originates from the left, but now that I’ve detailed it from one of the most known and followed voices on the right my argument is weak and you don’t care?

It’s not an interview and I provided examples of why that is the case. “Best and most honest” is not the set up for an interview, it’s establishing a platform, which I suspect you know. Everything from Tucker in the interview that follows supports my argument.

Now, why is Tucker, who has been a relentless and consistent voice in support of Putin and Russia, platforming a Nazi apologist? Stay tuned, because I’m guessing we will eventually find out. It isn’t about journalism. Perhaps the indictments announced yesterday could be relevant. TBD.

I didn't defend the subject of the interview, did I? My point is & has been that the subject of an interview doesn't (and shouldn't) reflect anything on the interviewer. That's it. That's journalism. Evil/dumb/wrong people should get interviewed.

I don't know, man. Can the GA GOP change things in other states? Seems sketchy. You brought up the GA AP class out of nowhere...I provided evidence that you're wrong...and now you're changing your argument.
I bought up the evidence of GA AP AA history being banned as an example of this happening around the country with discussions of limiting the teaching of African American history. GA changed their stance just four weeks ago after the GA AG said pretty much you can restrict this course.

So my stance that the GOP AROUND THE COUNTRY has made moves to restrict the teaching of Afrcian American history.

• Haha
Interesting you guys are for hearing from and discussing WWII history with a freaking Nazi sympathizer but God forbid provide funding for AP African American Studies course in GA high schools🤔.

You feel this POS should be able to spread his hate filled version of history but don't teach high schoolers about slavery? All around the country theirs been an assault on public education with silencing voice in the black community, with silencing voices in the LGBTQ community but this POS deserves to have his voice heard? Do you guys not see how utterly F'd that is or just don't care. It's obvious which one you guys feel is important to you.

When I was in high school we were taught about slavery. My son graduated from HS in 2020 and he was taught about slavery.

You literally make everything about race. Its tired and boring and after a while when you make everything about race, nobody listens when its time to listen.

Interesting you guys are for hearing from and discussing WWII history with a freaking Nazi sympathizer but God forbid provide funding for AP African American Studies course in GA high schools🤔.

You feel this POS should be able to spread his hate filled version of history but don't teach high schoolers about slavery? All around the country theirs been an assault on public education with silencing voice in the black community, with silencing voices in the LGBTQ community but this POS deserves to have his voice heard? Do you guys not see how utterly F'd that is or just don't care. It's obvious which one you guys feel is important to you.

And AP African American history is a class that was to be offered not mandated for GA high schoolers but the GA GOP doesn't like that.

I bought up the evidence of GA AP AA history being banned as an example of this happening around the country with discussions of limiting the teaching of African American history. GA changed their stance just four weeks ago after the GA AG said pretty much you can restrict this course.

So my stance that the GOP AROUND THE COUNTRY has made moves to restrict the teaching of Afrcian American history.

Please show me in your posts where you indicated any AP course anywhere other than in GA (which you conveniently used for ad hominen attacks). You didn't broach the 'other states' part until I had shown that you were incorrect.

I'll state again: I'm for this class. I think it's a good thing. I also think it's entirely different than an interview.

You guys spent years defending the lefty media supporting the idea that Biden’s brain wasn’t f’ed. And you are worried about Tucker interviewing a moron. It won’t be the first or last time he interviews a moron. No one is agreeing with the guy he interviewed. Tucker has interviewed liberals too. Does that mean he is a liberal on those days?

What does Tucker have to gain from interviewing this guy? If it isnt about journalism then what is it about?

When I was in high school we were taught about slavery. My son graduated from HS in 2020 and he was taught about slavery.

You literally make everything about race. Its tired and boring and after a while when you make everything about race, nobody listens when its time to listen.
Last year in my son's 4th grade history class he wanted to give a little report on Frederick Douglass to his class because he's his favorite historical figure...and his teacher said no. She said it may make other kids uncomfortable. He wasn't going to reenact Roots just read a report he'd spent time on make about someone he admired. How F'd up is that. That's where we are in this country right now

Reactions: celticdawg
Last year in my son's 4th grade history class he wanted to give a little report on Frederick Douglass to his class because he's his favorite historical figure...and his teacher said no. She said it may make other kids uncomfortable. He wasn't going to reenact Roots just read a report he'd spent time on make about someone he admired. How F'd up is that. That's where we are in this country right now
2 weeks ago a school in Oklahoma wouldnt let a kid put an American flag on his truck in the parking lot. Thats where we are in this country right now.

Oh and btw, your side started all this identity politics crap. oh well.

Please show me in your posts where you indicated any AP course anywhere other than in GA (which you conveniently used for ad hominen attacks). You didn't broach the 'other states' part until I had shown that you were incorrect.

I'll state again: I'm for this class. I think it's a good thing. I also think it's entirely different than an interview.
Under the rational of CRT bans school districts have been restricting the teaching of African American history and studies.

And I only mentioned the GA vase because...I'm from GA and this is a UGA board but this topic has been an national issue for the better part of two years.

Last edited:

Sounds like the foundation of an interesting interview.
I agree, hopefully there won't be too many white conservatives stricken with white guilt and won't try to pull the interview like they try to ban African American Studies. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Moosefish
And yet another D bought by the Chinese.

The Dems are so bought and paid for by China. How many Dems is that that are affiliated with Chinese spies? Where is the investigation into these people? How about Walz? 30 visits to China? China is by far a bigger threat than Russia or Iran, but we still get the same old Russia, Russia, Russia routine.

You guys spent years defending the lefty media supporting the idea that Biden’s brain wasn’t f’ed. And you are worried about Tucker interviewing a moron. It won’t be the first or last time he interviews a moron. No one is agreeing with the guy he interviewed. Tucker has interviewed liberals too. Does that mean he is a liberal on those days?
Biggest issue to me isn’t Fox or MSNBC. They are clearly slanted in one direction and they don’t really try to hide that. I would argue that the actual news segments from folks like Brett Baer or Martha McCallum seem to be pretty unbiased but I don’t watch it much. And clearly most of the other programming is intentionally and explicitly conservative. Everything on MSNBC is far left. But again - that’s not the problem.

It is the fact that CBS, ABC, NBC, and CNN still pretend to be unbiased. Be biased. But at least admit it. A simple daily review across all media outlets on the Apple News app is all you need to do to confirm the obvious. And the fact that we don’t truly have an unbiased major media outlet is absolutely wrong.

The only honest reporting we got from msm was when Biden was on the ropes after his debate. But the problem with that is that it served a clear agenda - to push his ass out, lest the country re-elect the anti-Christ. So even their reversal on the Biden mental situation wasn’t rooted in honest unbiased journalistic integrity. A fact totally exposed by the media’s unanimous reversal on K Harris once she became the nominee. She went from albatross to a generational leader overnight.

thought media hit its low during Covid and the 2020 election cycle. They have set a new bar the last few months.

I didn't defend the subject of the interview, did I? My point is & has been that the subject of an interview doesn't (and shouldn't) reflect anything on the interviewer. That's it. That's journalism. Evil/dumb/wrong people should get interviewed.
I think I've decided that you are being intentionally pedantic at this point.

Tucker touted this guy as likely the smartest, most honest historian out there. He delivers on that initial validation throughout the interview, agreeing with Cooper, commenting on the intelligence of his positions and expanding upon these same historically absurd assertions. He never challenges these claims, even ones as offensive as the specific example I provided above.

By any definition, that's not journalism. That's boosterism, validation and platforming.

Here is what Mr. Cooper believes. Perhaps Tucker could have found it in himself to question or criticize ANY of his positions. Apparently not.

I guess both parties like Russia then, guess you’re gonna have to lead the overthrowing of the government eh?
If you don't understand what Putin is doing here, which is so obvious it's laughable, it's likely beyond my capacity to explain it to you.

• Haha

Tucker touted this guy as likely the smartest, most honest historian out there. He delivers on that initial validation throughout the interview, agreeing with Cooper, commenting on the intelligence of his positions and expanding upon these same historically absurd assertions. He never challenges these claims, even ones as offensive as the specific example I provided above.

By any definition, that's not journalism. That's boosterism, validation and platforming.

Here is what Mr. Cooper believes. Perhaps Tucker could have found it in himself to question or criticize ANY of his positions. Apparently not.

If you don't understand what Putin is doing here, which is so obvious it's laughable, it's likely beyond my capacity to explain it to you.
Do me a favor, step back and think about this… Why did Russia wait until Biden was in office to attack Ukraine? If Trump and the Republican Party is the Russian agent in all of this, why wait until he’s out of office? Think about this rationally, you’ve seen Kamala Harris and how she communicates. Do you think Putin is scared of her? It makes far more sense to support her when she loves flip flopping on issues than Trump who’s considered the loose cannon.

Do me a favor, step back and think about this… Why did Russia wait until Biden was in office to attack Ukraine? If Trump and the Republican Party is the Russian agent in all of this, why wait until he’s out of office? Think about this rationally, you’ve seen Kamala Harris and how she communicates. Do you think Putin is scared of her? It makes far more sense to support her when she loves flip flopping on issues than Trump who’s considered the loose cannon.
Democrat politicians are incredibly easy to manipulate because they are highly predictable - and their decision-making always comes down to what sounds most popular to the most people. It is all they know….always playing to the voter in the next election. Differs from someone with private executive leadership experience who makes decisions on the merits of those decisions.

For all the criticism of Trump’s unpredictable and unpopular rhetoric, it makes him a wildcard that enemies don’t want to screw with. Assassinates an Iranian General. Cuts off their money. Keeps foreign actors at bay.

Obama never would have done that. Furthermore he wanted his legacy to include an Iran nuclear deal. We got exactly what we should have expected from Iran under him and Biden.

ok? America (CIA) has been overthrowing gubments and interfering with elections in damn near every country in this WORLD...............but the dims panties are in a wad that "somebody" might do the same here? (They aren't)

Foreign gubments been interfering with our elections since paper was invented...............now its social media.

Won't help you this time................MAGA landslide incoming.
So apparently, Russia funneled $10m to right-wing Tenet Media as part of an illegal influence campaign in the US.

Right wing media and Russia…who knew? Actually, many people.

Oh, and great to see Tucker bringing the heat with a Nazi apologist who claims Winston Churchill was the greatest villain of WW2. Good times.

When all else fails..lets get the corrupt POS Merrik Garland to pull out the Russian Disinformation talk…LMAO

1. I'm actually being the opposite of pedantic, as I'm taking the broader view, here. You're getting down into the weeds of a subject's views, that I'm saying are irrelevant for the larger argument: We would all do better to hear the views of those we disagree with.

2. The irony that you would quote David Corn, of all journalists, to make an argument against "boosterism, validation, and platforming" is so thick, I almost think you're trolling. But, I know you're not, because as I've pointed out to you more than once: You hold 'right' leaning journalists (and subsequently, posters here that quote them) to standards that you yourself do not follow. From the Krassenteins, to MeidasTouch, Aaron Rupar, etc. and now David Corn...you must recognize the biased nature of many of your sources.

It's why I go out of my way to bring evidence/quotes from leaft-leaning sources.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT