ADVERTISEMENT

Satan eating himself

Man even these lib news media are saying he is lying. They are finally beginning to see what the public has been seeing all along.
I think they saw it all along. They would have lied and covered up for him all the way through November if they thought he would still win. Now they know he's in trouble so the CNN rats are looking for a way to save themselves in the eyes of rat voters who have been watching CNN but are seeing through the bullshit. I don't know how much good it will do them but it's a bidness 'scision.

I think they saw it all along. They would have lied and covered up for him all the way through November if they thought he would still win. Now they know he's in trouble so the CNN rats are looking for a way to save themselves in the eyes of rat voters who have been watching CNN but are seeing through the bullshit. I don't know how much good it will do them but it's a bidness 'scision.
Exactly. The recent string of less than boot licking coverage of Biden isn't some sort of epiphany, it's the realization than he needs to be retired so someone else can be installed as the nominee. By June, I expect Biden to either decide he won't accept the nominations due to health reasons or to be unceremoniously dumped by the dems. Harris will be promised a life time of riches to step aside and the dems will roll out another Obama like empty suit that talks pretty.

He or the Dems give a damn about the the truth anymore. They think their constituents are sheep and will buy anything. There are people parroting what he has said on this board. The under 400000 tax break was easily the most laughable thing he said.

They have an ad out basically saying trump voted down roe v wade. Preying on the ignorant that would believe it. He wasn’t even president at the time. He instructs the Supreme Court what to do. They put the dictator mess out there. Clearly anyone with half a brain understands he meant day one with executive orders he would be. Same as Biden was. But who cares about the truth. They are an embarrassment. So glad the fact checking has continued and become more rigorous. A couple of paper’s fact checker gave up Joe has lied so much. Basically saying just assume anything he says is a lie. No matter how basic.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT