ADVERTISEMENT

No bump for Biden after SOTU

Shocking.

Didn't some of our lib contributors predict a big bump for Biden, after his speech? Or am I mistaken?
It was instant gratification that he didn’t fall off stage or do something like call a murder victim by the wrong name. He showed he can yell and be asshole old man. Who knew this doesn’t go over well. Dems thought he walked on water. Well, the elite media and others with an agenda did.

Last edited:
Joe did a couple of lines with Hunter & with the help of the teleprompter, managed to seem half ass lucid & spiteful for an hour or so. However, he got right back on his game the next day. He is a terrible president & even worse human being!

To much water under the bridge now. The guys doesn't take questions, he experiences brain freeze in the middle of prepared statements, shakes hands with air and stumbles all over the place. Throw in some wildly unpopular policies, a couple of operational clusterboinks and being on the verge of WW3. No speech was going to turn the tide.

To much water under the bridge now. The guys doesn't take questions, he experiences brain freeze in the middle of prepared statements, shakes hands with air and stumbles all over the place. Throw in some wildly unpopular policies, a couple of operational clusterboinks and being on the verge of WW3. No speech was going to turn the tide.
So true ..I love it when the Dems on here put the Trump “gaffes” up and try and compare him to Biden …the two are so obviously different it just proves a point!

So true ..I love it when the Dems on here put the Trump “gaffes” up and try and compare him to Biden …the two are so obviously different it just proves a point!
That thread yesterday was crazy. Couple of libs contending Trump was as brain scrambled as the addled corpse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT