ADVERTISEMENT

Saw a news interview with people in line to get tested...

InsureDawg02

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
they were walking around with no issues, speaking on camera just fine, and didn't seem to have any other issues at all. Why would someone want to get tested if they feel ok? I would have to be absolutely miserable before I would even consider it. When I say miserable I mean laid back in the passenger seat with no intentions in being behind the wheel of a vehicle. Are businesses making their employees get tested weekly?

I think people with no symptoms are going and hoping they test positive. That way they feel they home free and can go about their lives "full steam ahead".
If you get a positive RNA test result, though, you could be quarantined for 2 weeks and they'd do contact tracing. Maybe those are just AB tests.

they were walking around with no issues, speaking on camera just fine, and didn't seem to have any other issues at all. Why would someone want to get tested if they feel ok? I would have to be absolutely miserable before I would even consider it. When I say miserable I mean laid back in the passenger seat with no intentions in being behind the wheel of a vehicle. Are businesses making their employees get tested weekly?
For one thing, you need one to return to work in many cases. Businesses have to prove they are providing a safe work environment for employees, as well as a safe environment for customers.

Reactions: TimberRidgeDawg
My guess is they either want to know if they have antibodies or they were around someone who had it

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
My employer required a test for everyone. Had to stay home and could t return to work until a negative test result was given. So far, 100% have received negative results.

Latest 7 day running average on positive tests is around 13%. That’s a pretty big hit rate and probably indicates that most have some reason to be in line, be It themselves not feeling right or otherwise potentially being exposed. If It was a cross section of random people with no other reason to be there the positive rates would be much lower.

I think the really sick ones see their Doc or go to the ER.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT