ADVERTISEMENT

Saw some footage of the Cop City Riot last night - couple of comments….

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
That was way past protesting, that was full rioting. The first officers on the scene could have been killed, I would have had no issues if they pulled their weapons and took out targets that were throwing incendiary devices directly at or over them. The officers have a right to protect themselves and property. They crossed a line and deadly force could have been used. I think the Governor and Attorney General will throw the book at them as they should. It’s time law and order prevailed against antifa or whatever this terrorrist group is calling themselves.

I agree completely with Dawg WCK's statement above.

Just curious, should the cop's who were being attacked on Jan. 6 also have the right to pull their weapons and take out targets to protect themselves and property?

Reactions: Lady43

Just curious, should the cop's who were being attacked on Jan. 6 also have the right to pull their weapons and take out targets to protect themselves and property?
If incendiary devices were being thrown over their head or by their ears any officers have a right to defend themselves as those are potential lethal engagements. Although I think the events on 1/6 were awful and some of the officers were harmed , pushing and shoving is not the same as trying to kill them. So, no I do not think we are comparing apples to apples.

This is their representatives. Very professional looking group.

68396841-0-image-m-11_1678133429545.jpg

Hope each & everyone of those sorry basterds dies painfully & rots in hell. People like those pictured above are like a cancerous tumor on our society. They add absolutely no value to humankind & would not make a pimple on a good person’s ass! I hope My summation was clear enough.

That was way past protesting, that was full rioting. The first officers on the scene could have been killed, I would have had no issues if they pulled their weapons and took out targets that were throwing incendiary devices directly at or over them. The officers have a right to protect themselves and property. They crossed a line and deadly force could have been used. I think the Governor and Attorney General will throw the book at them as they should. It’s time law and order prevailed against antifa or whatever this terrorrist group is calling themselves.
This infuriates me. Only two of these idiots were from GA.

They did and the cowards killed defenseless women! They should be tried for murder.

2016 to 2021: Russia collusion.
2021 to whodafuk knows how long: the COUP, MY GAWD, PISSING PANTS.

Can you you not weigh any event on its own measure without twisting it into some anti-Trump relativity, you horribly obsessed, tortured individual?

Define "attacked"... the previously unreleased footage isn't good for you "Jan 6 was an insurrection!!!!!!!!" people. Sheesh. Yall were DUPED. Just like Russia gate, Ukraine gate, anything-Trump-gate...

The fires that broke out at the capital building were not as intense and the police in Atlanta didn’t allow them entry like they did in Washington.

Fascinating at both sites. In Atlanta, the site had been targeted before and was a ticking time bomb, yet the police had to come in and stop the vandalism.

In Washington, in one of the most intensely guarded buildings in the world, a group of unorganized protesters came in the front door of the capital building?

I find it interesting that someone could think Jan 6th could happen without allowing it to happen. It is impossible. The police presence at the capital is beyond anything in any James Bond movie, yet a guy in caveman gear went in the front door and walked around.

The whole thing plays out like some B flick spy movie.

If a group stormed the capital they would be dead. But not only did the group enter, they were allowed to walk around. Like the Capital police were caught off guard……

We were given a tail wag the dog event.

When a totalitarian government has the power, they dictate the narrative to discredit opposition. In this case, the rally got used.

Oh yeah, there were no fires at the Capital. And why aren’t the police guarding the training site.

And why allow bomb throwing terrorists to stand without being shot?

Georgia has a "Conspiracy" law right?

Every SOB in Federal prison is convicted of that charge.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Nice try...show where the same deadly weaponry used at the Atl Antifa riot was used at the Capital riot..and you may want to ask your bi+ch Nancy Pelosi why she didnt provide the adequate protection and man power that was requested by numerous govt enitites including the Capital Police days leading up to the event

While we’re at it, does this also mean the Police should have "pulled their weapons" when left wing activit such as BLM and Antifa during what your party calls "peaceful protest" were burning down Federal buildings and stores, stealing, looting, shooting up stores, killing both cops and people trying to protect their properties all across America in the summer of 2020?

Last edited:
Hope each & everyone of those sorry basterds dies painfully & rots in hell. People like those pictured above are like a cancerous tumor on our society. They add absolutely no value to humankind & would not make a pimple on a good person’s ass! I hope My summation was clear enough.
Most are little left wing living in the basement mama and daddies little sweethearts ...graduates from some "fine prestigious" Univ in the Northeast or Pacific West, that does nothing but indoctrinate these little bi+ches!
Disgusting excuses for human beings

Last edited:
The fires that broke out at the capital building were not as intense and the police in Atlanta didn’t allow them entry like they did in Washington.

Fascinating at both sites. In Atlanta, the site had been targeted before and was a ticking time bomb, yet the police had to come in and stop the vandalism.

In Washington, in one of the most intensely guarded buildings in the world, a group of unorganized protesters came in the front door of the capital building?

I find it interesting that someone could think Jan 6th could happen without allowing it to happen. It is impossible. The police presence at the capital is beyond anything in any James Bond movie, yet a guy in caveman gear went in the front door and walked around.

The whole thing plays out like some B flick spy movie.

If a group stormed the capital they would be dead. But not only did the group enter, they were allowed to walk around. Like the Capital police were caught off guard……

We were given a tail wag the dog event.

When a totalitarian government has the power, they dictate the narrative to discredit opposition. In this case, the rally got used.

Oh yeah, there were no fires at the Capital. And why aren’t the police guarding the training site.

And why allow bomb throwing terrorists to stand without being shot?
It was like a bad reality TV special.

Nice try...show where the same deadly weaponry used at the Atl Antifa riot was used at the Capital riot..and you may want to ask your bi+ch Nancy Pelosi why she didnt provide the adequate protection and man power that was requested by numerous govt enitites including the Capital Police days leadig up to the event

Does this also mean the Police should have "pulled their weapons" when left wing activit such as BLM and Antifa during what your party calls "peaceful protest" were burning down Federal buildings, and stores, stealing, looting, shooting up stores, killing both cops and people trying to protect their properties all across America in the summer of 2020?
Got no problem with police pulling their weapons on Antifa.

Here's the difference between me and you, I abhor violence no matter the point of view of the folks causing trouble. You are ok with violence, attempting to overthrow an election, etc. as long as the folks involved share your views.

The Pub party I remember back the blue completely, and would be horrified at the violence of Jan. 6. You had no problems as you wanted the election to be overturned.

Well, you got your answer and it’s not who you and I put first. It explains a lot. I wonder what’s next? Maybe the dog, the car, the BBQ grill, Planned Parenthood.
Only on this board could someone be attacked because they worship their wife, kids, and grandkids.

Damn, what is wrong with you guys.

Only on this board could someone be attacked because they worship their wife, kids, and grandkids.

Damn, what is wrong with you guys.
It’s fine to worship your family, but not FIRST unless you are not of Christian or of many other faiths, which might explain why you are so comfortable with killing unborn children and living a depraved lifestyle. We are given free choice by God and our system of government. I hope the choice to worship your family first works out for you.

And add closet atheist to closet liberal.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I
It’s fine to worship your family, but not FIRST unless you are not of Christian or of many other faiths, which might explain why you are so comfortable with killing unborn children and living a depraved lifestyle. We are given free choice by God and our system of government. I hope the choice to worship your family first works out for you.

And add closet atheist to closet liberal.
I have been married and faithful to one incredible women for forty years, we have two great children, and my wife and I babysit our six month old grandson four days a week.

However, you think of that as a “depraved lifestyle”.

Sadly, I’m not surprised.

I

I have been married and faithful to one incredible women for forty years, we have two great children, and my wife and I babysit our six month old grandson four days a week.

However, you think of that as a “depraved lifestyle”.

Sadly, I’m not surprised.
You have supported lifestyles other than the one you lead. I did not call your lifestyle depraved. Good luck with your beliefs. Why did you hide them for so long on this board?

Got no problem with police pulling their weapons on Antifa.

Here's the difference between me and you, I abhor violence no matter the point of view of the folks causing trouble. You are ok with violence, attempting to overthrow an election, etc. as long as the folks involved share your views.

The Pub party I remember back the blue completely, and would be horrified at the violence of Jan. 6. You had no problems as you wanted the election to be overturned.
So is it racists if the Police pull their weapons on BLM when members of the group were stealing, burning, looting, shooting etc in the summer riots of 2020? Im curious, I noticed where you said you had no problem with Police pulling their weapons on Antifa, but no where in your statement did you mention BLM when they were just as guilty, illegally rioting. and they were included in the question. You may have forgotten and just left them out.

I guess you have no answer to the question or evidence that can show us where the same weaponry was used in the Jan6 attacks that would warrant the same type of punishment these terrorist in Atlanta deserve. You had to desperately revert to deflection, your self righteous personal attacks and comments telling people what their thoughts are.
YOU dont know me, YOU dont answer for me, and YOU obviously are desperately reaching when you start generalizing peoples thoughts on these events because they belong to a certain party. YOU have ZERO knowledge of my personal thoughts like you stated. NOWHERE on this site have I ever said I wanted an election overturned, and NOWHERE on this site did I say I supported or condoned the events on Jan 6. Like most Republicans, I did not agree with the Capital events. So DONT imply that I did! I do TOTALLY disagree with the level of punishment some of those involved are receiving, since these people branded no weapons, and the Federal Govt withheld evidence that would have helped their defense

I could care less what you “abhor“, or that you think you know the difference between you and I (You don’t!) Furthermore, I hope the idiots arrested in Atlanta rot in a cell!

Last edited:
I am still waiting to see the HORRIBLE violence of Jan. 6 - not just hear about it. There were NO guns! NONE. The only gun violence was the Capitol Police shooting an unarmed female protestor. The liberal media for weeks on end pushed the narrative of Sesnick (police officer) being beaten and subsequently died from violence. And then we find out he died of a natural heart attack. But he was seen walking inside and around the capitol AFTER his supposed beat-down. It was a lie. That entire event was SET-UP I am convinced. I am not arguing it was not an ugly scene. I was embarrassed and actually shocked this was happening in MY country. But there was NO extreme violence or even HORRIBLE violence. It was a perfect storm for innocent protestors to get caught up in the events of the day. Many of them in jail now for nothing more than being present - and NO due process. It was and still is very sad. It is a mess exposing our government is as corrupt as any 3rd world country.

You want to compare the violence of Antifa, BLM, destroying 100s of millions of dollars of property; violence in the street; throwing objects - rocks, fire-bombs; attacking law-abiding business owners in minority communities; attacking innocent people; physically attacking (gun violence) law enforcement officers resulting in dozens of direct deaths. ... you want to compare that to Jan. 6? hahahahahaha!!! Let me say again: SHOW. ME. THE. VIOLENCE. Not the damned talking points. WAKE UP. "For once I was blind but now I see!" AMEN.

Last edited:
I am still waiting to see the HORRIBLE violence of Jan. 6 - not just hear about it. There were NO guns! NONE. The only gun violence was the Capitol Police shooting an unarmed female protestor. The liberal media for weeks on end pushed the narrative of Sesnick (police officer) being beaten and subsequently died from violence. And then we find out he died of a natural heart attack. But he was seen walking inside and around the capitol AFTER his supposed beat-down. It was a lie. That entire event was SET-UP I am convinced. I am not arguing it was not an ugly scene. I was embarrassed and actually shocked this was happening in MY country. But there was NO extreme violence or even HORRIBLE violence. It was a perfect storm for innocent protestors to get caught up in the events of the day. Many of them in jail now for nothing more than being present - and NO due process. It was and still is very sad. It is a mess exposing our government is as corrupt as any 3rd world country.

You want to compare the violence of Antifa, BLM, destroying 100s of millions of dollars of property; violence in the street; throwing objects - rocks, fire-bombs; attacking law-abiding business owners in minority communities; attacking innocent people; physically attacking (gun violence) law enforcement officers resulting in dozens of direct deaths. ... you want to compare that to Jan. 6? hahahahahaha!!! Let me say again: SHOW. ME. THE. VIOLENCE. Not the damned talking points. WAKE UP. "For once I was blind but now I see!" AMEN.
Exactly. WAKE UP.

The J6 people did wrong and they deserve reasonable punishment. Our government is behaving like Iran and they are FAR more in the wrong than the J6 dumbasses, imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT