ADVERTISEMENT

School shooting upends the WH plans to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of George Floyd.

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
Biden signed an executive order on reducing police power on Wednesday anyway, but they had a big news conference planned. Probably explains Obama's tweet. I imagine they were not happy to learn that the shooter was not a white, Ultra MAGA supporter. Beto's antics at the presser was in poor taste, got to imagine he is regretting that decision after the backlash.

Biden signed an executive order on reducing police power on Wednesday anyway, but they had a big news conference planned. Probably explains Obama's tweet. I imagine they were not happy to learn that the shooter was not a white, Ultra MAGA supporter. Beto's antics at the presser was in poor taste, got to imagine he is regretting that decision after the backlash.

And yet your post is no better than the ones you speak of .

Not sure where I'm wrong but thanks for the input.
Couldn't come up with anything else to criticize. The reality is that high profile participants on social media expect to have their comments discussed. The fact is well established that the ethnic profile of the shooter decides how much media exposure these events get. It is sad, reprehensible behavior by the media, but it is objectively true.

Those assholes live in a bubble of boot lickers. They regret nothing. Ever.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT