ADVERTISEMENT

Searving

BulldogJimmy

National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2019
I just want to say i respect Rep.Chaney for serving This Country instead of Party or people.She along with VP Pence,& Sec of State from Ga are vilified for Serving in a manor we should be applauding instead of being threating with losing Their life & Jobs while liars & cheats are lifted up and applauded.🙃 Is this what America has become & we worry about what's being taught in our Schools.I remember being taught as a Scout to be Morally Straight & to fear GOD! I wonder how & why we got to this place and what will HE that sit high & look down on us will say when we stand before HIM to be judged. People of Noah's time,those who followed Pharaoh,the great Roman impire,& all others that lost their moral compass are examples that we are following. LORD help us for when bad is good & good is bad i believe HE WEEPS for us!!! GO DAWGS

I just want to say i respect Rep.Chaney for serving This Country instead of Party or people.She along with VP Pence,& Sec of State from Ga are vilified for Serving in a manor we should be applauding instead of being threating with losing Their life & Jobs while liars & cheats are lifted up and applauded.🙃 Is this what America has become & we worry about what's being taught in our Schools.I remember being taught as a Scout to be Morally Straight & to fear GOD! I wonder how & why we got to this place and what will HE that sit high & look down on us will say when we stand before HIM to be judged. People of Noah's time,those who followed Pharaoh,the great Roman impire,& all others that lost their moral compass are examples that we are following. LORD help us for when bad is good & good is bad i believe HE WEEPS for us!!! GO DAWGS
yap-i-smell-some-bullshit.gif

The uninformed morons on both sides of each party are running the show, unfortunately. They don't know enough beyond parroting talking points, so they just condemn everything when confronted.

Very little political/moral courage these days, and when it does step forward, morons ridicule it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT