ADVERTISEMENT

SECCG - Take it to the bank

cforest

National Champion
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2003
Good morning dawg fans!!

I’ve watched and evaluated all of Bamas games this year. They have played nobody at our caliber. We have beat Tenn and Ole Miss by much bigger margins and later in the year. Why is that significant? When this team decides to be focused! They can whip any team in the countries Ass……

Are we going to win this week? Hell yes and stomp those gumps into submission. Take it to the bank!!

Why will we do it? The running QB game showed our weaknesses this week! Kirby from my sources has been working overtime to fix it! Our ILB have not left the facility since yesterday! They are motivated ! Roquan called them yesterday and put a fire 🔥 n their ass! Expect some unbelievable results!

We know the historic consequences in the next 3 games. This staff and players are locked in and laser focused. They refuse to be outworked or out prepared. HBTMFD!!

Expect some new wrinkles on defense and offense. We have been practicing them for over a month!!

My prediction is Dawgs drive the stake in Darth Vader legacy! Take it to the bank!!!

PS - Portal and recruiting about to be earth shattering!

I was summoned by Dieseldawg! I responded appropriately

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News