ADVERTISEMENT

Second half tears from Austin, Texas- Colorado River (Texas version) is on flood alert...

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Any coverage is good coverage Horn- We will be the entire sec shorts episode

From no.1 to on the bubble Horn- People will think this is nuts but playoffs are far from a sure thing. Lose another game, especially at ranked A&M, who are Texas marquee wins? We won’t look this bad rest of year but it’s not if Texas lost this game, it’s how they have looked so far

"Connor Stalions- new UGA staff?" Horn- It's like Georgia read Sark's playbook.

"They all scared" Horn- Bad as 3 is playing, he’s not alone, everyone else out there looks shocked by the size, speed and physicality of uga .

Texas Volunteers Horn:

We look like a middle of the road SEC team

Rat poisoned to death Horn: we are a victim of reading, watching, and listening to everyone talk about how great this team is. DFW media didn’t mention another college team all week other than Texas. I don’t want to lose, but nobody thought this team would be undefeated.

"It's 23-0, Gus"Horn:
Gut check time. We can still come back, but our guys need to dig deep. Lucky we are still in it at this point.

Half full Glass Horn:
1) Not really that bad to lose now, can still make CFP and this may be the kick in the ass we need
2) We knew at some point the poison cheese would kick in
3) F it, at least we beat OU

That's all I can come up with. That was a pitiful half of football. Take away 2 INT's and some drops by UGA receivers and it's even uglier.

*** Edit: I will never ever get back on the QE bandwagon. Guy has all world talent but just doesn't show up ready to dominate like a QB1 needs to. Summer soldier and sunshine patriot...

Bright lights are blinding Horn:
Is it just me, or does it seem like every year, Texas seems to play its worse on National Television?

"We're in the D-block of Alcatraz and we're not the biggest bull" Horn: This is why I was so nervous about being ranked #1. There is just so much pressure to live up to when you really haven’t been battle tested. UGA is bending us over.

JR Ewingberg Horn: We got a first down, mazel tov.

Isaiah Bond TD

QE for Heisman Horn: QE actually looked much more relaxed and in rhythm on that drive. In Sark I trust.

Barage of angry posts when Tex fails to convert 4th down on next drive

WTF was that?

Kick the field goal. WTF

Wtf. Telegraphed all the way

Why go for it Sark? Make it a 2 score game!!!

Take your ****ing points. My God.

Dogshit calls on both 3rd and 4th downs😡

what the hell kinda nonsense is that sark?

Dumbest f’n call all year on 3rd down. Sark has to be better

The Reversed PI Call

That’s the worst PI call I’ve ever seen in my life. No lie. Wow.

Bullshit. That was offensive pass interference if any call at all

Good. F these refs.

That may have just cost game

Complete f'ing bullshit. Horrible call. Horrible.

"My man cave is the next best thing to being there" Horn: I threw my water bottle at the screen

Refs change the call

Haha

Lol

WTF just happened????

OMG! First and GOAL UT!!!!

Well you don't see that every day.

The bottles changed the call.

Okay, who sent the death threat to the refs?

GO F YOURSELF KIRBY

That is the right call.

Thank you students for that stoppage!!!

The water bottles worked! Delayed the game long enough for a ref conference on the call

Wow. That. NEVER. Happens. And it just happened.

Kick Kirby out, now

Woah crazy. The students did the right thing.

Holy cow…that’s crazy…you can’t change the call either. Got it right…but refs botched that all around.

23-15

Will Ferrell Horn: you’re my boy Blue!

We are back in this BOIS!

Great call. Great catch. Hell f’in yeah!

We are pumped!!!

Etienne TD ref robbery

That's a touchdown

Crap. That’s a TD.

Kirby is such a non-stop complainer

Starting to hate Kirby. He really is a whiney bitch.

Watching game in alternate universe Horn:
Well it works. He gets most of the calls.

Respect Horn: Honestly, championship type drive by Georgia given the game flow and situation.

Honest Horn: I’m glad it helped us. But you can’t wait 10 minutes and then just waive off a penalty. That was insane and these refs are goonna get punished

Refs don't interfere with a UGA Etienne TD

Well hell.

Plenty of time. LFG.

Knows his football Horn: Game over. Offense isn't good enough to bring us back.

Doesn't know the rules Horn:
So you can shift your entire DLine and sprint a blitz right at a guy and draw a false start? How is that not a penalty on the defense?

Williams sack and QE fumble

That’s game.

Now I can truly say, game over.

Game over.

Kiper's Big Board Horn: Offensive lineman lost some money tonight

Todd McShay Horn: Minus Bama game, seems like Quinn is a turnover machine in big games. He’s nowhere close to an NFL high round QB

Still doing CPR as rigor mortis sets in Horn:

C’mon, D. Time to step up. This game is not over.

Whipped cream on a turd Horn: It was a good game. We won the 2nd half.

Beck scrambles for first down

R u eff’n kidding me.

how do you let that clodfoot Beck scramble for a first down???

welp that was the straw that broke the camels back. Had to get off field there and failed

Fitting way to end this turd.

Gbenda got clowned on that play

OMFG.

That last play defined the DLine. They all quit on that play.

Game review Horn: Outplayed, outcoached, outclassed. Pushed around. Overrated. What a night.

Incredibly obvious, but somehow not believed Horn: we have gotten most of the calls

Truth Horn: GA deserves all credit for playing very good defense in this game tonight. Kirby had them ready to play.

Mr.or Mrs. Ewers Horn: this game was definitely lost in the trenches. The sacks and turnovers on downs. Ewers ended up having the better overall game than Beck.

ESPN fan Horn: Kirby is such a classless bitch. Nobody tried to rob you. That was one of the worst, bullshit calls ever called.

"How dare he claim underdog status when they were only giving UGA 3 to 5 points" Horn: Kirby’s underdog shit is so annoying

CNN Vol: Breaking news. Kirby Smart is an ass hole.

Unpopular Horn: Kirby Smart is a damn fine coach. He came up with a game plan that was very effective especially against our offense. We deserve credit for not quitting in the second half but Georgia definitely deserved to win that game. Hopefully we can learn from this game and finish out the rest of the season.

Great point Horn:
I guess nobody here cares to credit Georgia, a team that's like 35-1 or something the last 3 years.

Nerd Horn: When they do the next updates to NCAA25 Quinn's awareness should be a 38.

The final post Horn: FU Kirby!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.