ADVERTISEMENT

Seems silly, but the biggest topic in CFB seems to be the Travis Hunter cheap shot, so I'll play along...

BaronVonHeinsteidel

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2007
It was undoubtedly a cheap shot. It shouldn't have sent anyone to the hospital. Deion has publicly critized Hunter's lack of dedication in the weight room in the past. The stuff matters.

Hunter isn't the only one BTW. The Buffs have a lot of skill and finess... but they are balsa wood on the lines of scrimmage. Doesn't bode well for when they play physical teams that match their speed on the perimeter.

I'm sure Deion will make lots more waves in the portal next year too (he'll be a juggernaut when it comes to talent acquisition, people just need to accept it)... but he needs to address his strength and conditioning program, maybe in a bigger way.

I watched that entire game last night. Colorado State whipped them (and beat themselves with penalties BTW)... but Colorado has that fairy dust... and a resiliency gene (which is a big deal) already. They'll get murdered their share of times this year, but Prime is doing an impressive job whether we want to admit it or not.

That said, people obviously need to pump their brakes on everything (good and bad) this early in.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News