ADVERTISEMENT

Senator Blutarsky nails it again

BriarCreekDawg

National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2022
For those of you who don't read Senator Blutarsky at Get the Picture Blog, he summed up my feelings on UGA football with his latest post. I know feelings are all over the place, but man I've never been happier as a Georgia fan. Here is his post in part...

• "Looking at the comments here and elsewhere in social media, there is a portion of the fan base that is genuinely pissed about Georgia football. I don’t get it. The team is, at 7-0, the last remaining undefeated team in the SEC. Based on some research I did for my Mumme Poll ballot, the Dawgs are one of only five undefeated teams in the country with a net ypp figure over 2.0, which is the threshold for teams who have a valid shot at the CFP title. They’re having a season that may not quite be up to last year’s standard, but it’s very good nevertheless. If you’re unhappy about it, perhaps you put too much stock in style points (which is, admittedly, understandable from the vantage point of being spoiled by Georgia’s recent success). Either that, or you’re just jonesing for the opportunity to be able to say “I told you so” to your fellow Dawg fans when the day inevitably comes that the team loses a game. Sad to let your fandom come to that, but don’t bother trying to drag the rest of us down to your level of pissiness."
GO DAWGS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News