ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Read - now what?

MCinATL

I’m right. Just ask me
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2013
I am struck by the breathless, almost joyful, drama that about 99% of our media, and a huge percentage of the herd treat every new rumor and announcement of a closing, and a lockdown.

The images of the faux drama of an Atlanta weatherman, complete with Loosened tie, proclaiming the impending end of mankind, with children glued to the TV waiting for the school closing list - over the projection of an inch of snow, has sadly come to mind almost daily when I watch the news or read the Vent.

our society’s need to “obey your thirst, image is everything” has taken what is a very serious situation, and made it exponentially dangerous.

Here’s a read worth the time, for those that are actually into a full discussion of where our panic is going to take us. The military analogy is perfect: invading and achieving the objective is the easy part - exiting with your butt intact takes serious skill.

so, what now?

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/20...is-here-to-stay-and-the-economy-is-shut-down/

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
The irony of this op ed is it is written by an infantry officer who has no more medical experience than Fauci has infantry experience. If the US experiences an Italy like experience we will see millions die, can you imagine an area like New York with 1 million people dead, what dies that do to the economy.

The irony of this op ed is it is written by an infantry officer who has no more medical experience than Fauci has infantry experience. If the US experiences an Italy like experience we will see millions die, can you imagine an area like New York with 1 million people dead, what dies that do to the economy.

I really enjoyed the line that doctors are usually morons outside their line of expertise lol.

I really enjoyed the line that doctors are usually morons outside their line of expertise lol.
I get the line, it implies Docs are very specialized but the reality is all docs rotate through all areas of the hospital before specializing. A more apt description would be docs are like mechanics, they have lots of knowledge but I wouldn’t want my Chevy mechanic working on my Ferrari.

I get the line, it implies Docs are very specialized but the reality is all docs rotate through all areas of the hospital before specializing. A more apt description would be docs are like mechanics, they have lots of knowledge but I wouldn’t want my Chevy mechanic working on my Ferrari.

Yeah I think he’s trying to make an argument and just doesn’t quite get there. There are also multiple grammatical errors.

More articles about being inconvenienced. Either this is real or its not. If it's not real as presented then all of this is being allowed to happen because I don't see much resistance in action compared to words.

So why is everyone playing along with the "fake" virus?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT