ADVERTISEMENT

Sic semper Karen-us

50181080571_cbec5bd678_m.jpg

I’m sure that was an elderly lady and I hate to see violence against the elderly but dang, people need to learn to mind their own business. I don’t wish a broken leg on every busybody who shouts about masks...maybe just a broken finger or ankle sprain...or diarrhea...
She is 54, hardly elderly. She received a liver transplant in March, after a two year wait, so she was in no condition to be starting shit at Staples. She tried to use her cane like a sword to fend off the other woman, who was telling her off. The other lady grabbed the cane and pulled her down with it. She fell awkwardly and her leg buckled.

I’m sure that was an elderly lady and I hate to see violence against the elderly but dang, people need to learn to mind their own business. I don’t wish a broken leg on every busybody who shouts about masks...maybe just a broken finger or ankle sprain...or diarrhea...
Screw that Karen. She needs to be punched in the face - LOL.

Reactions: ibdawg78
Morale of the story. Don't go looking for trouble. Just 2 dumb people acting stupidly.

She is 54, hardly elderly. She received a liver transplant in March, after a two year wait, so she was in no condition to be starting shit at Staples. She tried to use her cane like a sword to fend off the other woman, who was telling her off. The other lady grabbed the cane and pulled her down with it. She fell awkwardly and her leg buckled.
Yeah, totally justified use of violence, because someone said something you took offense to. I knock the shit out of people if they call me an oulde.

Yeah, totally justified use of violence, because someone said something you took offense to. I knock the shit out of people if they call me an oulde.
I didn't say that. I said what happened, and to whom. Watch the video.

I didn't say anything was justifiable. I see enough done wrong for everyone to get a share.

My take would be: don't start none, won't be none.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT