ADVERTISEMENT

Since it’s a bye week, I’ll make some observations about the Sanford Stadium experience Vs our peers…

Gusta Dawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2015
Disclaimer: If anyone who reads this doesn’t care about this topic and just wants to win the game, then you can leave the thread, this is just for fun, I want to win every game too.

First off, our Jumbotron is outdated and small, BUT if they could simply operate the dang thing properly, I could overlook this. I’m not even talking about how lousy they are at replays or screwing up the down & distance or even what team we are playing…. I’m talking about just literally operating the thing properly!
I notice that other stadiums have perfectly timed fireworks after TDs, even grander fireworks after a big win. Perfectly timed music that cleverly is played after a big win. Tennessee had Dixieland Delight ready to go 2 years ago after the Alabama win, Vandy had their stuff after beating Alabama….Yes, even Vandy is hipper than us, lol. Why didn’t we have “The Devil went down to Georgia” right after beating # 1 ranked Tennessee 2 years ago, because we missed the perfect troll since Charlie Daniel’s was a massive UT fan. Our guys are so lazy, they think, ohh, we will do Soulja Boy at the AU game since, you know, all those UGA students remember 2007 like it was yesterday. It’s just stupid.
Don’t mind silly stuff like Karaoke, do mind the same freaking Quiet Riot, Bon Jovi song over & over & over. It’s as if our guys say that worked, let’s beat that dead horse the next 10 years. In conclusion, it’s just terrible all the way around and if it wasn’t for how great the team was, it would feel like getting water boarded at games. What says the vent?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.