ADVERTISEMENT

So, applied logic

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
To promote abortion is an act of caring healthcare

To promote sexual responsibility is a supremest comment

To promote gun violence within the confines of music and entertainment is welcomed as cultural expression

The NRA teaching gun safety is bad

To pray in public is a violation of law and offends my rights

To Lap dance a 4th grader in a drag story time is healthy

Spanking your child for doing wrong is child abuse

Cutting your 6 year olds nuts off is healthcare

There are more teen/trans/gay suicides since 2020 because of the accepted promotion by our schools and gov of trans/gay lifestyle than before the acceptance of trans/gay lifestyle, but somehow trans/gay is biological and scientific fact.

Funny, before the internet and before it was an accepted and promoted dysphoria, there were far less trans/gay suicides. Imagine that.

Our unwillingness to teach our children through life, allowing failure and promoting initiative, is killing us. We have made it normal to be traumatized when someone doesn’t agree with and approve of my dysphoria.

We should be treating the dysphoria instead of demanding acceptance of illogical science.

I’ll be here all week.

To promote abortion is an act of caring healthcare

To promote sexual responsibility is a supremest comment

To promote gun violence within the confines of music and entertainment is welcomed as cultural expression

The NRA teaching gun safety is bad

To pray in public is a violation of law and offends my rights

To Lap dance a 4th grader in a drag story time is healthy

Spanking your child for doing wrong is child abuse

Cutting your 6 year olds nuts off is healthcare

There are more teen/trans/gay suicides since 2020 because of the accepted promotion by our schools and gov of trans/gay lifestyle than before the acceptance of trans/gay lifestyle, but somehow trans/gay is biological and scientific fact.

Funny, before the internet and before it was an accepted and promoted dysphoria, there were far less trans/gay suicides. Imagine that.

Our unwillingness to teach our children through life, allowing failure and promoting initiative, is killing us. We have made it normal to be traumatized when someone doesn’t agree with and approve of my dysphoria.

We should be treating the dysphoria instead of demanding acceptance of illogical science.

I’ll be here all week.
as usual your post was well thought out with facts and logic! Rock solid post, but some here will find it offensive, so be it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT