ADVERTISEMENT

So Chuck Todd proves Bill Orilly's statment last week correct.........

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
Bill Oriley made a statement last week that he had been on major networks about 70 plus times to promote books, give insight or debate certain topics. he was even on SNL . He said since 2018 or so he nor many real conservatives or actually invited on Major networks to discuss a topic or promote a major book. If they are invited on its to discuss a specific topic in which the host attacks them from the start. I occasionally scan the Sunday talk shows and there is some truth to Bill's assertion. I think Chuck Todd and company going bonkers of hiring the former RNC chairperson might prove Bill correct. How dare NBC have a real conservative on air pushing back against some of the propaganda. Almost like the major networks (NBC, ABC, CBS) don't even want to hid it anymore. CNN is better than them at this point. I'm likind NewsMax more and more.

I think Chuck Todd and company going bonkers of hiring the former RNC chairperson might prove Bill correct. How dare NBC have a real conservative on air pushing back against some of the propaganda.
Not so sure how "conservative" she is. :cool:

Bill Oriley made a statement last week that he had been on major networks about 70 plus times to promote books, give insight or debate certain topics. he was even on SNL . He said since 2018 or so he nor many real conservatives or actually invited on Major networks to discuss a topic or promote a major book. If they are invited on its to discuss a specific topic in which the host attacks them from the start. I occasionally scan the Sunday talk shows and there is some truth to Bill's assertion. I think Chuck Todd and company going bonkers of hiring the former RNC chairperson might prove Bill correct. How dare NBC have a real conservative on air pushing back against some of the propaganda. Almost like the major networks (NBC, ABC, CBS) don't even want to hid it anymore. CNN is better than them at this point. I'm likind NewsMax more and more.
They can't handle her and she's a RINO ... Mitt Romney's daughter.

Is it not possible to have a conservative who didn’t call state election boards trying to overturn the 2020 election results? There certainly aren’t any left in today’s Republican Party, and anyone who didn’t question the results is a RINO.

Reactions: superdawg51
Is it not possible to have a conservative who didn’t call state election boards trying to overturn the 2020 election results? There certainly aren’t any left in today’s Republican Party, and anyone who didn’t question the results is a RINO.
That would make you lefties feel better? Admitting that the scourge got away with it is the best you'll get. It will be more difficult in swing states this time but it could happen again. You can take solice in that. One thing for sure, the America haters will try.

Last edited:
Reactions: superdawg51
Not the point. The left seems to have a problem not only listening to but even allowing consenting opinions to have a platform. It's not limited to anyone that has made inaccurate statements about j6. For example, Mahoud Ahmadinejad made a speech and took questions at Columbia University. Of course there were concerns about giving him an audience but he was allowed to speak and say such things as Iran doesn't have homosexuals, the holocaust never occurred and women in Iran enjoy the greatest of freedoms. Otoh, people like Ann Coulter, Ben Shapiro and others have faced violence on univ campuses and or not even allowed to speak.

It's the left that always blocks, protests and even turns to violence to keep speakers from the right side from having an audience on college campuses and elsewhere. The reason these violent protesters always use is the conservative speaker will spew a message of hate. You would think those that think of themselves as elites and intellectually superior would relish the idea of destroying RM in a debate, but instead, they hide behind J6 and hypocritically claim some sort of high ground based on their credibility when the public rates their credibility just slightly above Congress.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT