ADVERTISEMENT

So does Iran/Israel officially kick off today?

Pine_Tree1

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2018
the world is ugly enough without these two officially at war.

How long would the US wait before they join to defend Israel?

I expect a merciless attack, and Israel knocks out Iran in the second round.

I’d go for their oil refineries and oil wells first thing to cut off the money supply. It won’t happen because it would create a world panic and gas prices would soar. Biden administration would pressure Israel not to touch the oil just before the election,

Nothing is going to happen. Iran knows that the full might of American military power will be used against it if it dares to attack Israel. The people running our regime have been salivating over a war with Iran for decades.

Just like us and Ukraine, we’re in that war now but just as a proxy.
I can see Russia helping out if they can afford to divert supplies from Ukraine, but watch out for Turkey. That would be a problem.
Especially with our need of Incirlik. That really complicates it all.

Nothing is going to happen. Iran knows that the full might of American military power will be used against it if it dares to attack Israel. The people running our regime have been salivating over a war with Iran for decades.
With the Lincoln Strike Group in the Red Sea, I think Iran's going to lob a bunch of junk at Israel, the Strike Group will intercept, and Iran will sort of shrug and move on. They tend to punt a lot.

I’d go for their oil refineries and oil wells first thing to cut off the money supply. It won’t happen because it would create a world panic and gas prices would soar. Biden administration would pressure Israel not to touch the oil just before the election,
I'd cut the head off the snake and support the moderate factions to take over the country. Simply put, as long as the radical mullahs run the country and have oil, there will be turmoil in the ME.

I imagine that Israel has let it be known through back channel communication that they would take out Iran’s nuclear facilities too. Iran likes to bark but have no bite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT