ADVERTISEMENT

So here's the nuts..........

maugwa

"Le Renard Subtil" Huron Indian chief
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
This game is about execution. It's their players against ours, nothing more nothing less.

I believe we have the talent over a team that lost many athletes due to transfer with Saban's decision to retire. The gumps are starting 2 players (Center RSF and WR Soph Bernard) off the 2023 Washington roster.

They also start a RSF at S and some 17 year kid at WR that has made a few plays against 3 teams not ranked in the Top 62 of CFB. (76-64-63 respectfully)

Outside of Senior Malachi Moore, the defensive backfield starters are a freshman, RSF and a RS-Jr. (all 3 are first year starters). Speaking of Malachi Moore, thats the ONLY name I recognize on the entire defensive side of the ball.

Coaching edge goes to Georgia but coaching doesn't mean squat if your players do not execute.

Special teams edge-------Georgia.

The gumps have owned us even before Saban. Losing so many "big games" be it at our hands and/or the help of the refs makes it that much worse. We easily could be pushing towards a 6th Natty if not for these aggravating bastards.

15 of our 26 wins vs the gumps have come on their turf. I really do not feel like they have a superior advantage playing at home tonight.

Our road to the playoff is 1000 times harder than the gumps so it is my belief that "we are going to get the W this evening."

It wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor and it won't be over for us if we lose tonight but damn it man...........that uphill climb is going to be a bitch.

Go DAWGS

giphy.webp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.