ADVERTISEMENT

So Jake Tapper is the moderator........

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
You really can't make this stuff up. After sitting thru weeks of a trail with the Judge who is a Biden Donor and with a jury that most likely votes 100% democrat you now go debate the President with the moderator who has said the nightmare is over when you lost the election in 2020. If Trump wins in 2024, he would have earned it, unbelievable what comes off as fair and balanced in a Presidential Election now..........

Tapper is trashing Cohen's testimony this morning FWIW. Jakes good at what he does and I think will do a good job moderating. He calls balls and strikes as evenly as possible.
I can't fully agree that Tapper is fair; and it's the appearance of bias that is the ultimate problem. Recall how CNN's debate Qs were disclosed in advance to Hillary? How'd that happen? And why does it always go only one way? How about Hannity or Levin being a moderator?

I can't fully agree that Tapper is fair; and it's the appearance of bias that is the ultimate problem. Recall how CNN's debate Qs were disclosed in advance to Hillary? How'd that happen? And why does it always go only one way? How about Hannity or Levin being a moderator?
Hannity? Come on....he and tapper are totally different journo types. If you think tapper isn't fair then Hannity shouldn't be considered.

Y'all are acting like tapper is don lemon or something...

By all appearances tapper seems like a good dude too. He does extensive work for housing for wounded vets, and my only major issue with him is that he's a Philly sports fan.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Hannity? Come on....he and tapper are totally different journo types. If you think tapper isn't fair then Hannity shouldn't be considered.

By all appearances tapper seems like a good dude too. He does extensive work for housing for wounded vets, and my only major issue with him is that he's a Philly sports fan.
I agree with you. It could have been a lot worse. A little while back trump did an interview in front of a crowd on cnn. It turned out to be a positive for Trump. CNN caught a lot of grief from the left for this. That being said, the questions asked were as hard ball gotcha questions as you can ask. Nothing was off limits.

Biden does the same sit down interview. Softball after softball. Nothing gotcha at all. The guy at least made him answer the question and questioned a few answers, but you can’t sit here and tell me this is going to be fair and balanced.

I don’t know what they have to throw at Trump. The trials have seemed to make him more popular. They will hit abortion like crazy. I am sure they want to get him on record there for ads. I just hope Biden is made to tell the truth. If he opens with inflation was at 9 percent when I got here, he ought to be carted off.

Tapper is trashing Cohen's testimony this morning FWIW. Jakes good at what he does and I think will do a good job moderating. He calls balls and strikes as evenly as possible.
Trashing Cohen's testimony is low hanging fruit. My issues is he often moderates a panel with George Conway as a guest, that shows little if any regard from getting a balanced view (unless you are putting Trump's sons on the panel too). I don't see him as balanced as Kurtz, Baire, the late Russert or late Wallace. Perhaps he is the best CNN had to offer, that might be reflective in their ratings..

You are kidding right? Tapper is no where near fair. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE.

You are kidding right? Tapper is no where near fair. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE.
Problem is...y'all don't think anyone in "mainstream media" is fair...

MAGA: BIDEN WONT DEBATE TRUMP
Biden: trump, debate me on CNN; no audience, just you and me pal.
Trump: I'm there. Gonna be wild. I agree to all terms.
MAGA: NOT ON LIBERAL CNN!!!! THATS NOT WHAT WE MEANT! JAKE TAPPER IS SO UNFAIR!!!

I swear some of y'all are perpetually unhappy. So much fun at parties.

MAGA: NOT ON LIBERAL CNN!!!! THATS NOT WHAT WE MEANT! JAKE TAPPER IS SO UNFAIR!!!

It's not that difficult to google Tapper quotes about Trump and the Trump presidency to realize he's hardly neutral. That's fine and Pubs are used to liberal hacks hosting debates. Trump will show up but make no mistake, he'll be debating more with Tapper and Bash than Joe Biden.

It's not that difficult to google Tapper quotes about Trump and the Trump presidency to realize he's hardly neutral. That's fine and Pubs are used to liberal hacks hosting debates. Trump will show up but make no mistake, he'll be debating more with Tapper and Bash than Joe Biden.
It's also not difficult to find instances of tapper being critical of Biden either. Again, he's pretty good about calling balls and strikes. He's also pretty good about calling out BS.

He's not the sunshine pumper for Biden that some are making him out to be. That's all I'm saying. They could've picked way worse. He actually laments the fact these are our 2 options.

It's also not difficult to find instances of tapper being critical of Biden either. Again, he's pretty good about calling balls and strikes. He's also pretty good about calling out BS.

He's not the sunshine pumper for Biden that some are making him out to be. That's all I'm saying. They could've picked way worse. He actually laments the fact these are our 2 options.
He spread misinfo about the Trump admin. He was a cheerleader for Crossfire Hurricane and he celebtated the end of the Trump admin nightmare. If you were trying to project a committment to staging a fair and impartial debate, you wouldnt choose Tapper and Bash. Both have demonstrates disdain for one of the candidates.

You really can't make this stuff up. After sitting thru weeks of a trail with the Judge who is a Biden Donor and with a jury that most likely votes 100% democrat you now go debate the President with the moderator who has said the nightmare is over when you lost the election in 2020. If Trump wins in 2024, he would have earned it, unbelievable what comes off as fair and balanced in a Presidential Election now..........
This is crazy like Daniel going in the lions den! Hope God is with Trump.

They don’t have any impartial moderators on CNN. They are just a propaganda machine for Biden.

I swear some of y'all are perpetually unhappy. So much fun at parties.es
Why does it have to be on the sleeze bags terms to start with. Trump has all the cards in his hands he is crazy to agree to this mess.

So I guess you think Trump is just an honest Christian man who cares so little about himself but he only cares about the country and all of its citizens? Not!

He is a total piece of sh.t. He lies about everything everyday. He has no character. He is a narcissist . He does not care about the country - only himself. The majority of the cabinet members and military officers he worked with say his return would be awful for the country. He sucks up to Putin (might suck Putin if told to). There could be no worse person to be the leader of the USA. Biden might be old, but he is honest; he is experienced; he is wise; and he surrounds himself with smart folks who are public servants and put the good of the country first.

Trump simply needs two lines:

At the opening: “Jake All I ask is that you be fair”

When Tapper pulls a a candy Crowley: “Jake - Am I debating you or Joe Biden? Joe do you really want or need Jake’s help?”

Truthfully if Jake crosses the line and trump has some discipline the world will see that and it will benefit DT.

Reactions: BonJax
If he was trashing Cohen's testimony, it was likely because Cohen was not lying well enough against Trump.
But if I'm wrong, I'd like to see it. Can you post a vid of Tapper's comments?

So I guess you think Trump is just an honest Christian man who cares so little about himself but he only cares about the country and all of its citizens? Not!

He is a total piece of sh.t. He lies about everything everyday. He has no character. He is a narcissist . He does not care about the country - only himself. The majority of the cabinet members and military officers he worked with say his return would be awful for the country. He sucks up to Putin (might suck Putin if told to). There could be no worse person to be the leader of the USA. Biden might be old, but he is honest; he is experienced; he is wise; and he surrounds himself with smart folks who are public servants and put the good of the country first.
You had me for four sentences.

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg

Honest? Good grief man, the old fart lies everything he opens his mouth.

Is this good for our country and military?

Is this good for our country and military?

No it is not. Chalk this one up to the death of common sense. Our fighting men absolutely will not respect trans superiors. Full stop. And everyone knows that. Trans in other positions fine. Military is different.

If he was trashing Cohen's testimony, it was likely because Cohen was not lying well enough against Trump.
But if I'm wrong, I'd like to see it. Can you post a vid of Tapper's comments?
Will try to find but he was openly saying that Cohen during cross today was contradicting evidence presented by prosecutors and supported in writing. He's been fair in his observation of the trial imo.

Once you understand it all starts with the NYT, and that the MSM publishes or broadcasts nothing unless and until it appears in the Times, you understand that the MSM leans decidedly Left. In fact, that vacuum is the very reason FOX came to exist. In any event, unless you're cool with Hannity or Tucker or someone equally partisan as Tapper being a moderator, you're going to hear GOP supporters voice displeasure because they are correct.

PS - Biden's demands for the debate are a joke. He's a feeble wimp.

🤣🤣🤣

I get it. I'm no fan of pols either because in general they care only about lining their own pockets. But your description of Biden is batchit cray cray. And frankly, I DGAS what Cabinet members and retired military say. I recall 51 spooks lying about Hunter. None of them have ever apologized. They can KMA for all I care.

Once you understand it all starts with the NYT, and that the MSM publishes or broadcasts nothing unless and until it appears in the Times, you understand that the MSM leans decidedly Left. In fact, that vacuum is the very reason FOX came to exist. In any event, unless you're cool with Hannity or Tucker or someone equally partisan as Tapper being a moderator, you're going to hear GOP supporters voice displeasure because they are correct.

PS - Biden's demands for the debate are a joke. He's a feeble wimp.
GOP voters won't be happy with anyone. They are perpetually unhappy and have to find grievance in everything (and their problems are always caused by democrats and never their own making). Now tapper being a moderator for a presidential debate is a new grievance. What will tomorrow bring?

On the O'Reilly video, tapper has as much a right to say what he wants to the president. But nothing he said was off base. He said his him getting covid was a product of his own making (not untrue) and that he hoped he had a speedy recovery (doubt you get that from Hannity or tucker if it was Biden). On the Hitler bit, if you don't want to be compared to Hitler, you shouldn't invoke Hitler rhetoric or brag that you love Hitler's book. I love how O'Reilly calls it No Spin yet that's all he's doing is spinning. Par for the course I guess. Oh..and he admittedly hates tapper so let's take his unbiased opinion as gospel.

That sounds exactly like Biden. Biden is not honest, not wise, he’s the same scheming, lying bastard he was in the senate. They used to call him Joey Isuzu, but that was probably before your time. A plagiarist, he is surrounded by pollsters, and you can watch the parade of his unqualified applicants get torn to shreds by senators on YouTube.

Reactions: elderdawg
The majority of the cabinet members and military officers he worked with say his return would be awful for the country. He sucks up to Putin (might suck Putin if told to). There could be no worse person to be the leader of the USA. Biden might be old, but he is honest; he is experienced; he is wise; and he surrounds himself with smart folks who are public servants and put the good of the country first.
Do you think we would be better off with all new Senators, new House members, staff etc.? People who only serve on term so they do not play the political games and could potentially act in the best interest of our country?

Good One Reaction GIF

Reactions: cherrydawg
GOP voters won't be happy with anyone. They are perpetually unhappy and have to find grievance in everything (and their problems are always caused by democrats and never their own making). Now tapper being a moderator for a presidential debate is a new grievance. What will tomorrow bring?

On the O'Reilly video, tapper has as much a right to say what he wants to the president. But nothing he said was off base. He said his him getting covid was a product of his own making (not untrue) and that he hoped he had a speedy recovery (doubt you get that from Hannity or tucker if it was Biden). On the Hitler bit, if you don't want to be compared to Hitler, you shouldn't invoke Hitler rhetoric or brag that you love Hitler's book. I love how O'Reilly calls it No Spin yet that's all he's doing is spinning. Par for the course I guess. Oh..and he admittedly hates tapper so let's take his unbiased opinion as gospel.
O'Reilly has more integrity in his little finger than Tapper has in his whole body

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT