ADVERTISEMENT

So judge gave jury

most corrupt thing I have ever witnessed in American Politics and government. Basically, the judge said the jury had to be unanimous on un-unanimity. Unheard of!!!!
Odumbo started this mess when he politicized the DOJ against Trump. He started this mess and made Biden keep doing the same thing. They made a hating Trump appointment for DOJ director.
You are wrong about jury selection.

Beyond that, you didn’t say a word about the facts of the case and why after seven weeks the jury got it wrong.
why did these people get picked picked then. How did by just a by chance two lib lawyers got picked and how did they get to influence the jury to vote. The judge already had told them to convict Trump.

Get over it. He is now a convicted felon as he should be. If you think supporting a convicted criminal for president is the right thing then I truly feel sorry for you.
Here we go right from the Biden playbook. We already know what you libs are going to try before you do it. You radicals have shit in your mess kit now. You have just elected the next president of the United States congratulations!

Odumbo started this mess when he politicized the DOJ against Trump. He started this mess and made Biden keep doing the same thing. They made a hating Trump appointment for DOJ director.

why did these people get picked picked then. How did by just a by chance two lib lawyers got picked and how did they get to influence the jury to vote. The judge already had told them to convict Trump.
You should look into how jury selection works.

“I consider trial by jury as the only anchor ever yet imagined by man, by which government can be held to the principles of its constitution.”

— Thomas Jefferson, 1788
Thomas Jefferson was not at this trial. He is probably rolling over in his grave with all of this unconstitutional nonsense going on.

Reactions: cherrydawg
I certainly could be wrong, but I don’t think we have enough to recuse.

The facts and jury have a lot more to do with trials than the judge, in my experience. A lot of issues that have gotten air time I agree with (not letting the jury have the printed instructions, charging the jury just once, etc) but that’s also been my experience in GA as a prosecutor and defense attorney

I wish a lot of the administration side of jury trials were changed because it’s just asking a lot of the panel and there’s a ton on the line. Even with a misdemeanor trial you’re potentially taking someone’s freedom, so we gotta make sure it gets done in both a fair and straightforward way for the jury
I appreciate the answer. Is it normal to have so many limitations when it comes to the defense? Gag orders. Not limits on if a witness can testify, but what that can testify about. I don’t understand how you can be tried here where 90 percent of the population there voted against you. Seems like it would be difficult to get a fair trial. Again, I am out of my element here but that would seem to be common sense.

I appreciate the answer. Is it normal to have so many limitations when it comes to the defense? Gag orders. Not limits on if a witness can testify, but what that can testify about. I don’t understand how you can be tried here where 90 percent of the population there voted against you. Seems like it would be difficult to get a fair trial. Again, I am out of my element here but that would seem to be common sense.
Gag orders are not abnormal, but I'm not a massive fan of them in general. Trump definitely isn't in a friendly jurisdiction from a jury pool perspective, no doubt about that, but there's a legal distinction between "unpopular" and "biased against" (granted, these lines get infinitely blurry because of how volatile politics are nowadays)

This is far from over, though. Appeals may have already been filed

Gag orders are not abnormal, but I'm not a massive fan of them in general. Trump definitely isn't in a friendly jurisdiction from a jury pool perspective, no doubt about that, but there's a legal distinction between "unpopular" and "biased" (granted, these lines get infinitely blurry because of how volatile politics are nowadays)
Appreciate the info brother.

Ramos vs Louisiana
like I said, this verdict (and the judge's instructions) are in agreement with this

they had to be unanimous as to their verdict and they were.

If it was 11-1 in favor of a conviction, it would not be a verdict.

Gag orders are not abnormal, but I'm not a massive fan of them in general. Trump definitely isn't in a friendly jurisdiction from a jury pool perspective, no doubt about that, but there's a legal distinction between "unpopular" and "biased against" (granted, these lines get infinitely blurry because of how volatile politics are nowadays)

This is far from over, though. Appeals may have already been filed
We the people will decide who is guilty or innocent in Nov. You radicals have just elected Trump as your president!

this place is the best $10 anyone can spend
And @Athens is Heaven is making it rain.

You go, buddy.

Show Me The Money GIF

I like how giving fairly tame, objective legal analysis makes me a radical

this place is the best $10 anyone can spend
Wasn’t referring to you Right I was referring to the radicals celebrating on this board. They don’t realize it but this was a terrible day for America and all I can say is God save us from this evil that has taken over our country!

This is the truth. Vince Dooley regarding the pass, once stated three things could happen and that two of them were bad. The bad was incomplete and intercepted pass. A completed pass was the only good thing. For Trump three things could happen and two of them would be good. The good were not guilty and a hung jury. The bad thing was a guilty verdict. With the odds in his favor, Trump lost. Guilty on all 34 counts. Just like the odds, no one had to pick what misdemeanor to use. He was guilty of all of them. So said a jury of his peers. Facts and justice matters.
Facts and justice are no longer a part of the democ RAT agenda. Who counts the votes is what matters to those scumbags.
Just like your real reason for being a democ RAT, you definitely won't admit it. But you know it's the truth.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT