ADVERTISEMENT

So Kamala and Joe say……….

Mark M

Guru
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2015
Athens Ga
The economy is getting better. Well…… My wife went to the grocery store today and Good Grief!!! A Quart of Orange Juice is now 7.00!!! Are they putting gold in it? The Democrats lie like hell but yet there are those on here that will vote for them even though when Trump was President we could afford groceries and gas but I don’t guess with Dem’s that’s enough….

The economy is getting better. Well…… My wife went to the grocery store today and Good Grief!!! A Quart of Orange Juice is now 7.00!!! Are they putting gold in it? The Democrats lie like hell but yet there are those on here that will vote for them even though when Trump was President we could afford groceries and gas but I don’t guess with Dem’s that’s enough….
They lie about everything!! Harris has flipped drastically EVERY position she’s had in the recent past. Why? Because no one would vote for her except the most radical.
And if I hear her say she is protecting reproductive rights one more time I will scream! She implies Trump wants national law against abortion and they want to make birth control and IVF illegal . What lies!! I am female and a dr and it’s the right to murder a baby they fight so for. Literally ripping it into pieces to extract from the uterus. I’m not opposed to others having limited access to abortion but it should not be funded by the federal government many poor women use it as their birth control. And it needs reasonable limits no more than 15 weeks except life of mother OR if the baby has no chance of survival after birth. My nurse had to carry a baby for two months after she learned it had no chance to survive since there was no lung development due to a rare recessive gene. The doctors planned to induce labor at 30 weeks but were stopped by the hospital lawyers who said they could not. She had to carry the baby 10 weeks with people asking her about the pregnancy knowing he would die in minutes after birth which he did. There are always exceptions but regular use of abortion is horrible.
Oh and the border is Trump’s fault! Omg. The House passed a great border bill that the senate would not bring up. The senate passed a horrible bill that would allow almost 2 million illegals to enter yearly and more if the president wanted. It was a horrible bill and would have legalized illegal immigration.
Prices are high because fuel costs are so high and everything depends on it. Plus the unnecessary spending and sending out checks by Biden. The massive wasteful spending needs to stop. Every line on every bill needs to be voted on individually. No more lumping 10,000 things together. I’m sick of politicians acting like middle school children. They all need to be fiscally responsible. Issue is that many of them have never run a business or had to meet payroll. They waste money because it’s not their money. We need them to treat it like it’s their household and stay in a budget. Reward government agencies who can save money instead of punishing them by cutting their budget which is how they do it now.
Sorry for the long comment just all the garbage makes me sick and the thought that Kamala has a chance in hell of becoming our Pres is horrific.
I will personally ask Desantis to secede and he can be the Florida Pres 😀

It’s their game plan, lie continuously and eventually it will be believable to the masses. It amazes me how they can spew lies that we know are not true, yet the MSM just turns a blind eye, nothing to see here.
The border is secure.
Bidenomics has worked
Inflation is better
The world is safer
The Dems represent the working class
Etc.

The media can spin a lot, but spinning the economy is very hard. Voters feel inflation and the current unwinding of the everything bubble will not be something they can spin. Whichever party is in power when a recession starts owns it.

I do also hope that a lot fewer people believe the media lies today than they did in 2020.

The media can spin a lot, but spinning the economy is very hard. Voters feel inflation and the current unwinding of the everything bubble will not be something they can spin. Whichever party is in power when a recession starts owns it.

I do also hope that a lot fewer people believe the media lies today than they did in 2020.

Last edited:
She may be unburdened by what has been, but that recessionary wave and market correction is going to happen either way. Her idiocy can only play on Tik Tok length clips for voters with ADD.

In other news:
Kamala Harris still hasn’t sat for an interview since becoming the Democratic Party’s heir apparent more than weeks ago.

She may be unburdened by what has been, but that recessionary wave and market correction is going to happen either way. Her idiocy can only play on Tik Tok length clips for voters with ADD.

In other news:
Kamala Harris still hasn’t sat for an interview since becoming the Democratic Party’s heir apparent more than weeks ago.
She doesn’t even have her policies on her f*cking website. What does she stand for?

Corporate greed!!!

She doesn’t even have her policies on her f*cking website. What does she stand for?
suck my dick GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT