ADVERTISEMENT

So the illegal raped a 10 year old twice

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
What is the story on this family?

How did the illegal get to her and how did he get to her twice?

For the progressive liberals on the board, this comment isn’t about abortion, it’s about what happened.

For the progressive liberals on the board, this comment isn’t about abortion, it’s about what happened.
Why do you care?

To know this, someone would have to expose the child and family to greater media scrutiny, which surely you do not want.

You are just afraid to keep the main thing the main thing: a child was raped and impregnated. Many state(s) now make addressing her condition difficult, to the extent that a doctor that helped her has now been doxxed and is under investigation in Indiana.

/ end of story.

What if the parents are conservative republicans? Would that make the scenario better, or worse in your eyes? What if the rapist crossed the border during Trump’s presidency?

None of that shit matters. This is your low moment on here. And that is saying something.

So now we are going to try and change the narrative from lying libs to a story about parental responsibility and illegals? Wow.

If you want to talk about innocent kids in bad circumstances (which this story may or may not have one damn thing to do with), let's start talking about all the kids who will be the result of the forced births the new laws will result in. As is often the case in this country, the people most affected will of course skew heavily towards the poor and disadvantaged. We can look forward to even more children subjected to even more neglect and abuse by parents who, for whatever reason, didn't want to have them in the first place but were forced to.

This doesn't seem to be an outcome that people who say they care about child welfare would desire but it will most assuredly be the result, along with a spike in mortality from botched back alley procedures. You will have to excuse me if I fail to see how this makes the world a better, more humane and caring place.

Last edited:
How is that any of your business or concern?
That is more of a concern than the abortion issue in this.

We don’t seem to want to tackle the hard part of life, which is living responsibly.

We are quick to rush to a governmental program when we fail.

I am not asking to doc the parents. I am just pointing out how we are quick to scream and protest when we don’t know the facts.

This discussion always goes back to protecting abortion. My question does not question abortion. I want to know why a 10 year old had intercourse twice with an illegal immigrant.

A rape of minor doesn’t mean there was forceable sex. What are the circumstances? Where were the parents? Is there a family unit or just an adult or two with a child they birthed?

There seems to be the assumption made when we talk about minors. What is the story.

From there, did the parents seek assistance in this from their physician or were they going out of state anyway?

Were they FORCED to go to Indiana?

My heart is out to any child treated this way and the guy should be hung if guilty.

This is a rape situation, not an abortion propaganda commercial, but it has become one.

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
I want to know why a 10 year old had intercourse twice with an illegal immigrant.
You do understand that - by law - a 10 year old cannot consent, right?

EDIT: I will add that this is the most perverse line of questioning I have ever read on the chat.

So now we are going to try and change the narrative from lying libs to a story about parental responsibility and illegals? Wow.

If you want to talk about innocent kids in bad circumstances (which this story may or may not have one damn thing to do with), let's start talking about all the kids who will be the result of the forced births the new laws will result in. As is often the case in this country, the people most affected will of course skew heavily towards the poor and disadvantaged. We can look forward to even more children subjected to even more neglect and abuse by parents who, for whatever reason, didn't want to have them in the first place but were forced to.

This doesn't seem to be an outcome that people who say they care about child welfare would desire but it will most assuredly be the result, along with a spike in mortality from botched back alley procedures. You will have to excuse me if I fail to see how this makes the world a better, more humane and caring place.
if the people of a state vote against abortion,... those votes must be subverted and unrecognized in your view,.. because if a person has sex without a condom,... aint on the pill,.... dont fill the need to take a morning after pill,... then they need a safety net to catch them after failing to cast the first 3 safety nets for themselves.....

are they going to take a "botched back alley procedure" when they can drive to a nearby liberal state if they require that 4th safety net??most likely not,....most likely people will fill less the need to "bust inside" when the hardship is increased from unwanted pregnancy,.....it will be a boom to the condom industry, day after pill,.... and less profits to abortion clinics .....

this supreme court ruling does not warrant the attempted murdering of a supreme court justice and the threatening of conservative judges homes from rioters,... the same rioters who never read 3 sentences of the verdict but rather were told by dubious liberal characters that they should be offended just because its a violation of their human rights when these same liberal characters dont even respect the documents that give them rights (constitution, declaration of independence) because they were written by people who lacked perfection,...

these liberals are constantly faced with the quandry on how to define "human rights" when you discount hundreds/thousands of years of constitiutional history and theory on a whim because its trendy,....and its at that point that as a liberal you hope that your audience can be persuaded by catch phrases and social media influencers or you are f^^^^d

if the people of a state vote against abortion,... those votes must be subverted and unrecognized in your view,.. because if a person has sex without a condom,... aint on the pill,.... dont fill the need to take a morning after pill,... then they need a safety net to catch them after failing to cast the first 3 safety nets for themselves.....

are they going to take a "botched back alley procedure" when they can drive to a nearby liberal state if they require that 4th safety net??most likely not,....most likely people will fill less the need to "bust inside" when the hardship is increased from unwanted pregnancy,.....it will be a boom to the condom industry, day after pill,.... and less profits to abortion clinics .....

this supreme court ruling does not warrant the attempted murdering of a supreme court justice and the threatening of conservative judges homes from rioters,... the same rioters who never read 3 sentences of the verdict but rather were told by dubious liberal characters that they should be offended just because its a violation of their human rights when these same liberal characters dont even respect the documents that give them rights (constitution, declaration of independence) because they were written by people who lacked perfection,...

these liberals are constantly faced with the quandry on how to define "human rights" when you discount hundreds/thousands of years of constitiutional history and theory on a whim because its trendy,....and its at that point that as a liberal you hope that your audience can be persuaded by catch phrases and social media influencers or you are f^^^^d
again, if anything is "trendy" it is the notion that abortion before quickening is somehow murder.

of course, it's clear that YOU haven't read three sentences of the Dobbs verdict, so I am not sure why I would assume you know your history.

As I've already said, the primary burden for these highly restrictive laws will fall on the poor and disadvantaged. Middle and upper class woman can in fact "drive to a nearby liberal state if they require that 4th safety net" because they have the means to do so. Many people don't have the money or can afford to take the time off of work to roadtrip to a "nearby liberal state", whatever you think that means. Or perhaps their abusive partner likes the control that pregnancy and young children affords him and would beat the crap out of the pregnant partner seeking an abortion. Or maybe it's a ten year old whose parents don't want to be the first to navigate the intentionally vague language that only allows abortion “to prevent a serious risk of the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman”. What exactly does that mean and who gets to make that call?

The fact that you suggest this as a solution shows a typical lack of understanding of the realities of those in any number of different bad circumstances.

Also, I assume you are all for not just forced pregnancy but forced parentage by both of the two parties required to become pregnant. Otherwise that would kind of be sexist, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: nice marmot
again, if anything is "trendy" it is the notion that abortion before quickening is somehow murder.

of course, it's clear that YOU haven't read three sentences of the Dobbs verdict, so I am not sure why I would assume you know your history

the 14th amendment cannot be used to subvert the 10th amendment or any others by fiat in its own time or at a later date,..... amendments should be created or nullified

you obvioulsy need to go back and get acquanted with the amendments and amendment process

its a lot to take in,.. ill give you time, dont worry

Reactions: cherrydawg
What if the parents are conservative republicans? Would that make the scenario better, or worse in your eyes? What if the rapist crossed the border during Trump’s presidency?

None of that shit matters. This is your low moment on here. And that is saying something.
Classic. I never said a word about who allowed him here. I never questioned their political affiliation. That seems to be your concern, all the time.

A ten year old was raped twice. But this is about abortion. Classic.

Get off the politics and talk about the facts.

Why do you care?

To know this, someone would have to expose the child and family to greater media scrutiny, which surely you do not want.

You are just afraid to keep the main thing the main thing: a child was raped and impregnated. Many state(s) now make addressing her condition difficult, to the extent that a doctor that helped her has now been doxxed and is under investigation in Indiana.

/ end of story.
The doctor broke a federal law. Her employer filed a HIPAA violation, which they had to do after she went public. She put her need to complain to the press ahead of her patient's privacy.

Ohio Attorney General Yost said the girl could have been legally treated in-state, as pregnancy in a 10 year old is a significant health risk to the mother. Prior to the fetal heartbeat stage, she could have had a legal abortion in Ohio regardless of her age or condition.

I noticed the more liberal publications omit that statement, but always include Yost's initial doubts about the validity of the case because he had not yet heard about it.

All of them are sure to include the personal assessment of Kellie Copeland, the Executive Director of Pro-Choice Ohio, that the girl would not be allowed treatment in Ohio.

Dims do nothing but claim to care when all they care about is making sure they have unfettered access to free murdered baby blood.

If they really cared the sick rape of a child by an open boarder illegal should be a hot issue. But it’s not. It’s only about the abortion. Yes in this case An abortion is acceptable because of the harm and potential death to the child. But dims just want to use this extreme and horrendous case to get more abortions. Privacy outs only an issue if a pub has questions, not when the activist murderer wants to get politics in the middle of it. I would sue that witch out of business for making it possible for the world to know what happened to my child. Yet none of you big men baby killers are worried about anything other than just as the witch trying to use the poor girl to drink more baby blood. SICK SICK SICK.

Last edited:
Dims do nothing but claim to care when all they care about is making sure they have unfettered access to free murdered baby blood.

If they really cared the sick rape of a child by an open boarder illegal should be a hot issue. But it’s not. It’s only about the abortion. Yes in this case An abortion is acceptable because of the harm and potential death to the child. But dims just want to use this extreme and horrendous case to get more abortions. Privacy outs only an issue if a pub has questions, not when the activist murderer wants to get politics in the middle of it. I would sue that witch out of business for making it possible for the world to know what happened to my child. Yet none of you big men baby killers are worried about anything other than just as the witch trying to use the poor girl to drink more baby blood. SICK SICK SICK.
You are real quick to label people baby killers, murderers etc, but have liked every civil war post ever mentioned or started on the chat, classic. , then go on calling out hypocrites………only on the chat…….don’t ever change, your entertainment value for me is worth every penny

Nope, not changing a thing. My point was about taking advantage of a story, face value, repeated by hearsay, and making an agenda cry about it.

This story is not about a girl “forced” to Indiana for an abortion. It is about a 10 year old girl who was having sexual relations with a grown man. No one has said conclusively that they were denied an abortion in Ohio. It has been assumed, because it fits the narrative.

I asked the question, once the facts on the guy came out as to the situation that caused such a horrific result.

No one seems to care about that. The only issue seems to be liberal this or conservative that. It’s all agenda.

No one seems concerned about the act that pregnated the girl. No one ever seems to be concerned about what is proper or not, or what is acceptable or not, just how to make it go away.

Abortion, 99% of the time is a “I am irresponsible and I just want to make it go away” option.

In this case, it looks like the parents protected the relationship between the man and their daughter because of illegal
Then act like it instead of victim blaming the parents. My god, PW. Just give it a rest.
When discussing the nature of a situation, one is not laying blame. I asked questions based on the situation. Your idiotic take that it was all a testimony to the roe vs Wade issue is really stupid.

I haven’t blamed a soul. But the discussion here is with a bunch of woke progressives who see ideology over any truth of any situation that doesn’t jive with your agenda.

The crime is the rape, not what happened after that.

The media had no business in these peoples lives, but got involved to push an agenda. Shame on the media, shame on the President for attempting to appease a vote. He never missed an opportunity.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Nope, not changing a thing. My point was about taking advantage of a story, face value, repeated by hearsay, and making an agenda cry about it.

This story is not about a girl “forced” to Indiana for an abortion. It is about a 10 year old girl who was having sexual relations with a grown man. No one has said conclusively that they were denied an abortion in Ohio. It has been assumed, because it fits the narrative.

I asked the question, once the facts on the guy came out as to the situation that caused such a horrific result.

No one seems to care about that. The only issue seems to be liberal this or conservative that. It’s all agenda.

No one seems concerned about the act that pregnated the girl. No one ever seems to be concerned about what is proper or not, or what is acceptable or not, just how to make it go away.

Abortion, 99% of the time is a “I am irresponsible and I just want to make it go away” option.

In this case, it looks like the parents protected the relationship between the man and their daughter because of illegal

When discussing the nature of a situation, one is not laying blame. I asked questions based on the situation. Your idiotic take that it was all a testimony to the roe vs Wade issue is really stupid.

I haven’t blamed a soul. But the discussion here is with a bunch of woke progressives who see ideology over any truth of any situation that doesn’t jive with your agenda.

The crime is the rape, not what happened after that.

The media had no business in these peoples lives, but got involved to push an agenda. Shame on the media, shame on the President for attempting to appease a vote. He never missed an opportunity.
What rape? What pregnancy? You said it was made up.

Man, you are going straight to Hell when you pass. Your posts are indecent.

You are real quick to label people baby killers, murderers etc, but have liked every civil war post ever mentioned or started on the chat, classic. , then go on calling out hypocrites………only on the chat…….don’t ever change, your entertainment value for me is worth every penny
First I have not liked every civil war post so you just lied about me. 2. The house just passed a pro abortion bill today with all but 1 dim voting yay. 3. If you support unfettered abortion which is a dim talking point you are a baby killer. 4. If you don’t want to be a baby killer don’t support baby killing. 5. Sad that you think being against baby killing is funny and good for entertainment purposes. Says a whole lot about you. 6. Just keep on laughing, I will stand up for the innocent murder victims people like you consider non human worthless piles of garbage. 8. Dims are not only baby killer they are perverts that want to teach children perverted sexual behavior. 9. It’s really sad that the best you can do to dis me is lie. Again a true dimorat characteristic.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
dawgchat;
where monsters come to bond?
where the white women at GIF

Reactions: blackpug6

I just read it was the moms boyfriend …..so mom took daughter to Indiana to cover for her illegal alien boyfriend who was raping her daughter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT