ADVERTISEMENT

So Walz lies as much as Trump…

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
If that is possible I believe he does. Military rank, carry weapon in combat, witnessing caskets in war and now how he and his wife fertility drugs. I thought he was a little off , like Trump, and it certainly appears to be the case. Trump is fair game for sure but Walz said hold my beer for a while. Vance has got to be rolling over laughing.

If that is possible I believe he does. Military rank, carry weapon in combat, witnessing caskets in war and now how he and his wife fertility drugs. I thought he was a little off , like Trump, and it certainly appears to be the case. Trump is fair game for sure but Walz said hold my beer for a while. Vance has got to be rolling over laughing.
Trump and Kamala's handlers are already nervous as a cut cat. This won't help Kamala's calm down
any.

iu

Trump lies even when he doesn't lie

What are Trumps top five lies?

another one from Tim, made up his political origin story that all Dems seem to have now,

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT