ADVERTISEMENT

So y’all know

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
I came back one last time ..

I have decided to give up posting and do other things . This place has been a lot of fun over many years . Thank y’all for the many laughs and cries . Thank y’all for allowing me to share good news and bad news .

I have grown tired of posting and my time has past . Some would say that happen a long time ago . I had a wonderful time but me and yeller bear going to sit on the park bench and watch the ducks crap on the walking path .

I enjoy knowing y’all by usernames and reading y’all post . Thank y’all for allowing me to help improve my grammar on these here boards . It really did help and I thank heather for her suggestion . Although her suggestion was write a blog .

I have had a great time . But I must return to my bench and enjoy life . It’s been a great experience and I thank all the Mods for given me more second chances to come back on .

Thank y’all .. but really I’m done . Go Dawgs and RIP 174 and A-268 and last but certainly not least the Sgt that gave us all the line bake ham P-6 .

Y’all don’t act like a bunch of beef cows . See ya later I’m forever 10-7 . Take this unit out of service .

Bye ! Signing out !

I have decided to give up posting and do other things . This place has been a lot of fun over many years . Thank y’all for the many laughs and cries . Thank y’all for allowing me to share good news and bad news .

I have grown tired of posting and my time has past . Some would say that happen a long time ago . I had a wonderful time but me and yeller bear going to sit on the park bench and watch the ducks crap on the walking path .

I enjoy knowing y’all by usernames and reading y’all post . Thank y’all for allowing me to help improve my grammar on these here boards . It really did help and I thank heather for her suggestion . Although her suggestion was write a blog .

I have had a great time . But I must return to my bench and enjoy life . It’s been a great experience and I thank all the Mods for given me more second chances to come back on .

Thank y’all .. but really I’m done . Go Dawgs and RIP 174 and A-268 and last but certainly not least the Sgt that gave us all the line bake ham P-6 .

Y’all don’t act like a bunch of beef cows . See ya later I’m forever 10-7 . Take this unit out of service .

Bye ! Signing out !
This place is better with you. Much better. If you decide to come back, we’ll have some fun. Best of everything.

Reactions: JudgeLarryDawg

Bye ! Signing out !

Quitter. This place is like the la cosa nostra...only way out is by death

Bye ! Signing out !

Bye ! Signing out !

Bye ! Signing out !
Grow a pair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT