ADVERTISEMENT

SO!......

Is it still okay to refer to it as the Spanish Flu, the Asian Flu or the Hong Kong Flu should the need ever arise??

If not, what term should I use?

I certainly do not want to offend anyone with a racist term.
The Biden administration and the left are so full of $hit. Have you noticed they have no problem referring to the U.K., South Africa, and Brazil variants of the virus? I guess referring to the location where the variances in the virus come from does not lead to xenophobia but referring to the location where the initial virus originated from does.

The Biden administration and the left are so full of $hit. Have you noticed they have no problem referring to the U.K., South Africa, and Brazil variants of the virus? I guess referring to the location where the variances in the virus come from does not lead to xenophobia but referring to the location where the initial virus originated from does.

they are just undoing everything, the hate is too strong to look at anything objectively....or at least, it certainly seems that way.

Is it still okay to refer to it as the Spanish Flu, the Asian Flu or the Hong Kong Flu should the need ever arise??

Just be sure you get the pronoun right.

Not sure if a virus is a he/him or she/her/they.
( f'n shoot me.)

I liked Bat Flu, but that turned out to be a lie propagated by the ChiCom buddies of the President and his misfit idiot kid, a lie which fell apart when we learned the ChiComs actually made the Bat Flu and released it on the world in a biological attack. But our senile leader would not want to threaten his and his defective kid’s revenue stream by calling it the Chinese Flu.

Reactions: Deadlyputter
I liked Bat Flu, but that turned out to be a lie propagated by the ChiCom buddies of the President and his misfit idiot kid, a lie which fell apart when we learned the ChiComs actually made the Bat Flu and released it on the world in a biological attack. But our senile leader would not want to threaten his and his defective kid’s revenue stream by calling it the Chinese Flu.

HA!

The latest directive and media talking points state very clearly that the Biden administration will from here on out refer to this as the "China blessing" or the "Wuhan gift".

The latest directive and media talking points state very clearly that the Biden administration will from here on out refer to this as the "China blessing" or the "Wuhan gift".

they are right, it’s been in the plan “for long time now”...a blessing for them.

Bat flu has a nice ring to it,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT