ADVERTISEMENT

Some Auburn tears....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Non committal Tiger: I’ve been watching football my entire life. I’m still not sure if I like it or not

Charles Barkley Tiger: Getting really tired of looking past football and onto basketball so early into the season.

Thorne in my side Tiger: Hindsight is 20/20 but remember when it was said we really need to get some sort of transfer QB. You need immediate success to build. I hope they can turn it around but I have no hope at this moment.

"Saban was right. We're SOL" Tiger:
Ward- Hugh didn’t want to pay

leonard - Hugh didn’t want to pay

probably a dozen other options that are way better than Thorne. I don’t give two sh**s about recruiting if it doesn’t translate to wins.

Bipolar O Tiger: It's almost unfathomable an offense at the college level can be that much different from one week to the next.

SEC Down Year Tiger:

On the bright side, there's only 4, maybe 5, teams objectively better than Cal left on the schedule. OU UGA AU and Mizzou are Ls right now. No for sure wins on the schedule with this level of play

"Granny Rico could throw it over them there soybean fields" Tiger: My nana has a better completion percentage than Thorne.

"Without the handlebar tassles" Tiger: Hugh train is a bike with training wheels

"The goat was in the portal" Tiger: Still can’t believe he thought upgrading the receivers and not the QB was a good idea. To me having a good accurate qb can make mediocre receivers better. See Tom Brady . Ideally u want everything to be elite

War Eagle flu Tiger:
I am too emotionally invested in AU sport myself. I need to get a grip on life. It's not that important.

DARN IT HURTS!!!

Michael Corleone Tiger: I stepped back big time earlier this offseason…rarely post anymore or listen to podcasts…until fall camp started and I got sucked back in.

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out.gif

"Give Hugh his phone back" Tiger: He should be on a very short leash. They grade the players after each game. The head coach gets a D. Only thing that prevented an F is he attended the game

"I knew it when he let that Tuohy woman tell him how to coach from the stands" Tiger: Meh, CHF isn't a serious head coach. I don't blame a terrible quarterback for being terrible. Thorne was awful last year. He was put into an impossible situation and was totally exposed by his head coach today.

"Never put your SEC eggs all in one basket" Tiger:
IDK, think maybe I'll check out on AU this year, become a fulltime Texas fan for the season, then check back in next year. I've missed watching only a handful of AU football games in 40 odd years, I may not watch any more this year. At least Texas is getting their money's worth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.