ADVERTISEMENT

Some great Gator posts on Carson Beck.....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
These are from years past, not recent.....

Portal Gator: Watch for the Carson Beck transfer OTW....and I hope Florida doesn't give that piece of trash a second thought!

Mullen hatin' Gator:
And at one point AR was dismissed as a recruit in favor of Carson Beck, who’s currently 4th string at uga.
When it comes to QB(and RB) instincts, he is the Costanza of coaches.

"Mullen QB whisperer my aspirin" Gator:
The boy grew up in Gainesville. Remember when he decomitted because MuLLLLLenzez tried to flirt with Carson Beck and was disrespecting AR? Only to watch Beck commit to the leghumpers and be a mediocre QB.

Mullen really wanted Carson Beck over AR. Then he wanted to play EJ over AR. The guy did everything in his power from having AR in O&B apart from simply not extending an offer.

Carnack the Magnificent Gator: At the moment, Beck appears to be one more in a line of overrated Fla HS QBs. I doubt he will ever play a meaningful down at Ugly.

carnac-the-magnificent-johnny-carson.gif

Dionne Warwick's Gator Friend: Evers reminds me of Carson Beck. Are you getting the Evers from his junior season or his senior season? In the case of Beck, his senior year was the one UGly got on campus. I'll be shocked if he ever sees a meaningful down for the dwags. Brock Vandagriff is the future for them.

75216c0ba5adc1efa616bc441c46918da6e8634b.jpeg

Avoided catastrophe Gator: Mullen tries his BEST to get that loser Carson Beck, has AR decommit, loses out on Carson Beck to the Leghumpers in an embarrassing fashion, and yet AR still committed to Mullen in the end.

Formerly known as Twitter Gator:

Kirby no roster manager Gator: He signed 20 five stars and three years later he is stuck playing Carson Beck? :lmao.

Pissed in 2024 Gator: Id be pissed if my QB commit was Carson Beck.

Gator recruit evaluator: I watched his game on ESPNU last night. All of his TDS were short passes...most were due to either wide open receivers or RBs in the flat that broke runs after the catch. He looked like an average HS QB IMO.

Georgia bump Gator: No worries, the Georgia recruiting machine will ensure he’s a high 4*.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News