ADVERTISEMENT

Some quotes from those who worked for President Trump during his presidency.....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Four Star General John Kelly and Donald Trump's White House Chief of Staff:

“A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior( four star Gen. Mark Milley) who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law."

“The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it’s more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life,”

Four Star General Mark Milley and Donald Trump's Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff:

Remarks on Jan. 6th
- ‘You’re the commander in chief. You’ve got an assault going on on the Capitol of the United States of America, and there’s nothing? No call? Nothing? Zero? No attempt to call the secretary of defense? No attempt to call the vice president of the United States of America, who’s down on the scene?”

From his letter of resignation to DJT (letter was never sent as Milley instead chose to apologize for his involvement in the US military gassing peaceful domestic protesters for a political photo op) -

“It is my belief that you were doing great and irreparable harm to my country. I believe that you have made a concerted effort over time to politicize the United States military. I thought that I could change that. I’ve come to the realization that I cannot, and I need to step aside and let someone else try to do that.

Second, you are using the military to create fear in the minds of the people—and we are trying to protect the American people. I cannot stand idly by and participate in that attack, verbally or otherwise, on the American people.

And lastly it is my deeply held belief that you’re ruining the international order, and causing significant damage to our country overseas, that was fought for so hard by the Greatest Generation that they instituted in 1945."

A later quote

“We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution and we take an oath to the idea that is America – and we’re willing to die to protect it.”

Four Star General James Mattis and Trump's Secretary of Defense

Remarks from the summer of 2020-

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

John Bolton, Trump's National Security Advisor-

I believe they think he is a laughing fool. I think they think — Xi Jinping, and Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, and others — they think he’s a laughing fool. And they’re fully prepared to take advantage of him. Trump’s self-absorption makes it impossible for him to understand that,

"Trump is unfit to be president"
"If his first four years were bad, a second four will be worse."

Mike Pence, VP under Donald J. Trump-

“The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”
Mark Esper, Secretary of Defense under Trump-

“I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”

Rex Tillerson, Trump's Secretary of State-

(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.”

Lieutenant General HR McMaster, Trump's National Security Advisor-

“We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

Mick Mulvaney, Trump's acting chief of staff-

“I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”

Anthony Scaramucci, former Trump Communications Director-

“He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century.”

Stephanie Grisham, former Trump Communications Director-

“I am terrified of him running in 2024.”

Richard Spencer, Trump's Secretary of the Navy-

"The president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

Betsy Devos, Trump's Secretary of Education-

“When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn’t see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn’t continue.”

Elaine Chao, Trump's Secretary of Transportation-

At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values and my philosophy.

Tim Bossert, Trump's Homeland Security Advisor-

“The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”

Ty Cobb, Trump's White House Lawyer-

“Trump relentlessly puts forth claims that are not true.”

Sarah Matthews, Trump's former Press Secretary-

“I thought that he did do a lot of good during his four years. I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office ever again.”

“A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior( four star Gen. Mark Milley) who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law."

“The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it’s more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life,”

Four Star General Mark Milley and Donald Trump's Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff:

Remarks on Jan. 6th
- ‘You’re the commander in chief. You’ve got an assault going on on the Capitol of the United States of America, and there’s nothing? No call? Nothing? Zero? No attempt to call the secretary of defense? No attempt to call the vice president of the United States of America, who’s down on the scene?”

From his letter of resignation to DJT (letter was never sent as Milley instead chose to apologize for his involvement in the US military gassing peaceful domestic protesters for a political photo op) -

“It is my belief that you were doing great and irreparable harm to my country. I believe that you have made a concerted effort over time to politicize the United States military. I thought that I could change that. I’ve come to the realization that I cannot, and I need to step aside and let someone else try to do that.

Second, you are using the military to create fear in the minds of the people—and we are trying to protect the American people. I cannot stand idly by and participate in that attack, verbally or otherwise, on the American people.

And lastly it is my deeply held belief that you’re ruining the international order, and causing significant damage to our country overseas, that was fought for so hard by the Greatest Generation that they instituted in 1945."

A later quote

“We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution and we take an oath to the idea that is America – and we’re willing to die to protect it.”

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

I believe they think he is a laughing fool. I think they think — Xi Jinping, and Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, and others — they think he’s a laughing fool. And they’re fully prepared to take advantage of him. Trump’s self-absorption makes it impossible for him to understand that,

“The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”

“I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”

(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.”

“We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

“I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”

"The president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

“When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn’t see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn’t continue.”

At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values and my philosophy.

“The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”

“I thought that he did do a lot of good during his four years. I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office ever again.”
LMAO..show me one other political figure that has had a 93% staff turnover because their boss is such a bi+ch! Only the DEI Queen Comrade Kamala

Remarks on Jan. 6th

A later quote

Was it 50 or 51 that signed the letter ?

Was it 50 or 51 that signed the letter ?
Not sure of the number, but if you are talking about the GOP members signing a letter criticizing Walz, I don't think any worked under him. Could be wrong on that, friend. If you have the proof I am wrong, I will gladly admit it.

LMAO..show me one other political figure that has had a 93% staff turnover because their boss is such a bi+ch! Only the DEI Queen Comrade Kamala
I'd be interested in hearing what those people have to say friend. Do you have any quotes from them about their time serving the VP of the US? Thank you. Anxiously waiting to hear.

Again, thanks for reading and engaging.

Despite all of that, the left is a far bigger threat.
Thanks for reading friend. If you change your mind, seats are available.

My one question though is why? He didn't have to be the candidate. It's rare to run someone again after they've lost. He never had to campaign at all for the nomination.

Reactions: shonuff253
Words from a lot of the woke DC swampsters…Pelosi is responsible for the security of the capitol. Trump tried to get her to send in the nat’l guard days before the demonstration. Btw, to give you some benefit of doubt, pls send a video of Trump telling the crowd during his speech that day they should break into the capitol with or without guns and overtake it.

I don’t think we’ll ever know how many votes were screwed with, but to act as though no funny business took place is laughable.

To each his own, I’ll take Trump over Biden and Kamala anyday…this country is in worst shape than I’ve ever seen and it looks like the Dems want more of what they’ve seen the last 3.5 yrs. I say ‘f that!

Last edited:
Is it supposed to be some kind of gotcha that the neo cons from the military industrial complex, the literal communist Mark Milley, and a bunch of chicks don’t think highly of Donald Trump?

The good news is under Project 2025 they won’t have to worry about making political decisions anymore

I can’t believe you quoted milley. The running joke if you worked under Kamala in Washington. Blink once if you are ok. Blink twice if you need help.

Of all the names you mentioned, pence is the only one I would give an any credence. Only problem there is he said this on the campaign trail. I guess I should quote tulsi from the Democrat debate in 2020. What we thought was the end of Kamala’s career. Give her credit. Playing the race card may lead her to the presidency. I would quote what others said about Kamala on the campaign trail but she didn’t have too. She just had to take part in a coup to get here.

Good to see you posting such positive information friend. You only post positivity about one side. Who cares about hypocrisy after you came clean about being blue pilled. You must feel exhilarated

I can’t believe you quoted milley. The running joke if you worked under Kamala in Washington. Blink once if you are ok. Blink twice if you need help.

Of all the names you mentioned, pence is the only one I would give a credence. Only problem there is he said this on the campaign trail. I guess I should quote tulsi from the Democrat debate in 2020. What we thought was the end of Kamala’s career. Give her credit. Playing the race card may lead her to the presidency. I would quote what others said about Kamala on the campaign trail but she didn’t have too. She just had to take part in a coup to get here.

Good to see you posting such positive information friend. You only post positivity about one side. Who cares about hypocrisy after you came clean about being blue pilled. You must feel exhilarated
Thanks for reading, friend. Have a great Saturday! Go Noles!

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
Words from a lot of the woke DC swampsters…Pelosi is responsible for the security of the capitol. Trump tried to get her to send in the nat’l guard days before the demonstration. Btw, to give you some benefit of doubt, pls send a video of Trump telling the crowd during his speech that day they should break into the capitol with or without guns and overtake it.

I don’t think we’ll ever know how many votes were screwed with, but to act as though no funny business took place is laughable.

To each his own, I’ll take Trump over Biden and Kamala anyday…this country is in worst shape than I’ve ever seen and it looks like the Dems want more of what they’ve seen the last 3.5 yrs. I say ‘f that!
Thanks for reading, friend. Have a good weekend.

Reactions: woofn
Is it supposed to be some kind of gotcha that the neo cons from the military industrial complex, the literal communist Mark Milley, and a bunch of chicks don’t think highly of Donald Trump?

The good news is under Project 2025 they won’t have to worry about making political decisions anymore
Thanks for reading, friend. Have a great end of the week. The season is almost here.

It is funny. I wonder how many here get the reference from both of us. We have been around for a while.
I remember Tulsa, but mostly him getting BLed. I don't really get the reference.

He had 10 different handles here. Probably still does. Multiple personalities. Kind of like you have here.
I have never posted under but one handle. I don't have multiple personalities. I've just decided to stop arguing. A disappointment to many I'm sure. You brunching or lunching? Either way, have a good 'un.

Just a day ago you accused others who posted non stop nonsense all day about being unemployed.

Im sure Arbys loves having you .
You are definitely confusing me with someone else. I think I did tell the doc to get some sleep, assuming she was working the next day. I never claimed she didn't have a job.

I don't work there, but there's nothing wrong with working at Arby's (or McDonald's like our current VP did). It's an honest job. I don't make fun of those people. Enjoy your day.

I am fond of Don Williams, but haven't heard from that other dude in a while.

didn’t listen to a lot of country in my younger days, now it’s probably half my listening, but had the D Williams I believe in you…underrated

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT