ADVERTISEMENT

Some things yadda,yadda,yadda

BigFatty94

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2021
Thought Carson found his stuff yesterday legitimately. Y’all want to sling the ball around and attract better recruits, well there you go. Can Echo Dayne’s thoughts, this is the last year without a Quarterback that can scoot, I’ve heard good things on Rashada he is everywhere Beck is and is locking down this playbook. I’m standing on Gunner is not your QB next year, not sure if he is on the team tbh but let’s move on…..

Think Ellis and Humphrey are your Corners next week, with KJ, Dan and Starks filling out the rest. Very disappointed in 6 just doesn’t seem to know where anything is at when it hits the air, 7 in my eyes has so much potential but is still so raw but that length is worth throwing him into the mix even after the bust..shit happens that’s why defensive back is the hardest position out there…

Injuries suck, cohesion is so real and so far it hasn’t been exactly Salma Hayek beautiful on both sides of the ball but in the end you just have to win. This team has played a harder level schedule than it has under Kirby so far period and you are a bum ass quarter of football away from being undefeated. Texas has played 0 offenses this year at all, we match up really really well with them. Let your negative thoughts fly, fire every coach you want too, wine and cheese your way through the week. These Dawgs are resilient and they do not stop fighting and I’ve watched a lot of football this year and man a lot of teams have quit when shit goes sideways but this team doesn’t and will not….

Relax and enjoy this ride, it is chaos, it’s frightening, but damnit man we have Kirby Smart and he ain’t happy, it was very blunt lcokeroom last night who all knew they failed in a win. There will be changes, this isn’t rec ball.

P.S.S. Expect to see Bell and Evans much more involved in the run game the rest of the year. Go Dawgs!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.